Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 15]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 15

****************

So I kinda feel like ive forgotten all about christinas... well original killer self... so that's what im trying to get back into with this chapter (don't hate me :P) lol (:

****************

Lily, Dan, and I spent our two free days exploring the city. Including the Eifel Tour, shops, and many other places. While we were at the shops, I wouldn't have minded buying some new clothes. But I knew that it would end up being a waste. We had to travel light. Especially if we had to make a quick escape.

I was thinking longingly about this really gorgeous top that I had seen, as we made our way back to the hotel.

"Hello! Anyone home?" Lily was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I gave her a dumbfounded look.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She laughed, "I asked if you were pumped for our part in this mission."

"Duhhh. Who wouldn't be?"

"Um.. well anyone that has a problem with blood or is a good guy." Dan said.

"True, but I meant besides them."

We spent the rest of the walk laughing and talking about the upcoming event, though we made sure to keep our voices down so no one could hear. Once we made it to the hotel we went straight up to Chad's room where the rest of our group was waiting and discussing their findings.

After the last of us had taken our seat Chad spoke, "Alright, group one, tell me what you found out about Jacque's background?"

Jared stood up and looked down at a stack of papers, "Well he's a 40 year old man who is a massive drug lord. He uses the cover saying that he's a business man. He actually has a building a few miles away from him. Also, Jacque has a family. A wife and two kids. The kids are both teenage boys, who he is training for the family business apparently. His wife is a stay at home mom, but she has assisted in a few of his "deals gone bad". He was born and raised in Toulouse, France. And his father was also the owner of this little business, but he passed it down to Jacque when he was too old. That's about it."

"Alright, thank you Jared. How about the other group? What did you observe about Jacque's routine?" Chad spoke.

This time Logan stood up, without any paper, "Both mornings he left the house at 4:30am and headed the building that Jared mentioned. He arrived there at 5:00. On the way he would also stop for a coffee. He then would get out of his car and have someone drive it to the car garage. He walked into his building and waited for the elevator, where he would go up to the 8th floor. There are a total of 9 floors. He would go straight to his office and stay there for the rest of the morning. At 1:00pm he would leave his office and take the elevator back down to the ground floor and walk to a local restaurant for some lunch. Then he walked back to the office building, got his car and left. This is where it gets tricky. Both days he would go somewhere different, but they were both meetings. One took place in an ally, and the other, he picked someone up and drove around for about 45 minutes. But after those meetings Jacque would drive home where he would watch his sons play in an American soccer game at school. He then went home, ate dinner with the family and hade a few more meetings at home. After the last people left from the meeting he would go upstairs and take a shower, before climbing in bed with his wife." Logan said in the most serious voice I had /ever/ heard him use. But then he had to ruin it by saying, "Would you like to hear about what happened next?" with a smirk on his face.

"That's enough Logan. I was going to say wonderful job, but you just ruined it with your childish comment that followed." Chad said. Then he looked at Lily, Dan, and I, "Alright, you guys have to make a plane on how to kill him."