Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 4]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Ch. 4

*******RECAP*******

"Welcome to K.I.L.L." Mystery guy, who I totaly forgot about, said.

*****************************************************

"Kill? What the hell is kill?" I asked. I was so beyond confused right now.

"Well for one it's actually an acronym, technecly it's K.I.L.L.S. but yeah, the S only stands for school." The guy who I still don't know his idenity said.

"What? Is this some kind of ninja school or something?" I snorted. As if.

"Not exactly. Follow me." He started walking to the school.

What is it with this guy and al the "follow me" 's? Seriously? But curiousity got the best of me and I followed.

We were now walking by all the people my age. Some of them would stop, stare, and whisper with their friends, while others didn't even notice. I felt blush rise up in my cheeks, I never did like people stairing at me, and quickened my pace.

Finally we made it to a set of doors that opened up to reveal the inside of the building. To say it was huge would be an understatement. The main loby type thing was ginormous.

There were a few more people in here, along with a few couches, a tv, and some other things. To the left there was the biggest staircase that I had ever seen. In one way it kind of reminded me of the one's from Harry Potter, just minus the moving, I laughed at the thought.

I was snapped out of my observation by Mystery Guy, "Come on, we don't have all day." He snapped.

"Sorry." I ran after him.

We didn't walk up the stair case, instead we took a right and walked down a short hallway. At the end was another door. When we reached it Mystery Guy knocked. Immediatly there came a reply, "Come in."

We walked in. This room was another big room, obviously not as big as the lobby, but it was big. There was a desk with a man behind it. The man looked to be in his 50s, greying hair, a suit, and a menacing look on his face. "Ah, this must be lovely Christian." He spoke. I'm sure if someone else said the same sentence it would sound nice, but his voice just creeped me out.

"Yes sir. I saw what she did to Scott. She defenitly has potential." Mystery Guy stated with less emotion then I thought he used when he talked to me.

I looked back and forth between the two with a confused look.

"Alright Chad, thank you, you may leave now." The guy sitting behind the desk said. So Mystery Guy's name is Chad? "And Christina, you can take a seat. I'm sure you have a lot of questions."

I sat down in one of the oversized arm chairs opposite him. "Yeah. Where am I?"

"Well you're at K.I.L.L.S."

"Well yes, I know that. But what is K.I.L.L.S.?" For some reason while I was talking to this guy I felt like I need to be more poliet then I normally am.

"Ah. That, is defenitly a good question. You see, K.I.L.L.S. is an assasin school and we'd like you to be apart of it."

*************************************

alright, i was going to write a little more, but i gotta start working on my homework again :/

so for the story name, i was thinking of changing it to Operation K.I.L.L.

what do you guys think?

and sorry this one isnt that interesting, itll get more interesting, promise (:

also, the song Listen Up by Falling in Reverse that i attatched to the story doesnt have anything to do with this chapter, i just like the song lol ronnie radke ♥ xDD

comment/vote/fan 8D