Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 6]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Ch. 6

"What the hell are you guys stairing at? Get OUT!" I yelled and threw my pillow at the guys in my door way. Sadly the pillow only made it halfway before gravity pushed it to the ground. "Uggh!"

"Aw, what's the matter princess?" Asked the guy that I had met lastnight.

"YOU! Shut the door and let me go back to bedddd." I tried to make my voice sound hard, but it ended up sounding like a mixture of hard and whiny.

"Haha, she burned you dude." I heard one of the others say.

"Shut up. No can do princess. You gotta get up. We have class. Not that I would mind seeing you in trouble... But they have some harsh punishments here."

"I hate you." I said as I rolled out of bed. This was the first time I could focus in on my surroundings. My room was actually pretty big. There was a queen sized bed with a nightstand next to it. A desk. There were two other doors, excluding the door the guys were standing in. There was also a big window on one wall. The walls were painted purple, which is why I assume none of the boys were using this room, the cieling was black with those plastic glow in the dark stars stuck to it and there was a blue rug covering the floor. Whoever painted this room had good taste.

I walked over to the door and slammed it in the boys' faces. "Oww! That was my nose! Bitch..." I heard from the other side. I laughed hoping it was that jerk from lastnight.

I walked over to one of the doors hoping it was a bathroom. There was no way in hell that I was going to share a bathroom three guys.

Pulling the door open I saw that I was not a bathroom, but it was a walk in closet. "Holy shit..." I gasped. It was the biggest closet I had ever seen. There were racks and racks FULL with every style of clothing you could possibly think of. There were also a few shelf full of every type of shoe. It was like I'd died and gone to heaven.

What? Assasins can love clothes too... :P

I shut the door and walked over to the other one. Sure enough when I opened it, it was the bathroom. It was a pretty fantastic bathroom too. There was a stand up shower in one corner. On the side of the room there was one of those big jucuzzi bathtubs. There was also a small closet on the wall. The sink. Wow, that was a cool sink. It was made out of tinted glass or something. The glass was tinted blue and it was see through. Awesome!

Walking over to the little closet I opened it. It had a shelf of towels and wash clothes. The other shelves were empty.

I grabbed a towel threw it on the sink. After pealing off all of my clothes I hopped into the stand up shower.Lather, rinse, and repeat. By the time I was done I smelt wonderfuly of strawberries.

I wrapped a towel around my body and another around my hair. When I reached my closet I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, DCs, and a tanktop (which was black with neon writing on it). Throwing a hot pink hoodie on also.

After I was dressed I brushed my side bangs so they didn't dry into an akward position. Then I was ready. No, I don't straighten my hair, it's already straight. And I just let it air dry.

When I walked out of my room all three boys were sitting on the couch talking. They didn't notice me yet, and I was at the perfect position. I tip-toed over to the jerk I met last night so I was right behind him. "BOO!" I yelled right in his ear.

AHAHA! You should have seen all their faces, but especially the jerks. The jerk jumped up so high he ended up falling off the couch and the other two just jumped a little.

I started laughing so hard that my sides were hurting. Until I was thrown over a shoulder. I stopped laughing. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Put me down!"

"No way. You're getting payback." I could imagine seeing that dumb smirk on his face.

"You know, I wouldn't mind this, if you had a better looking ass. But your's just ugly." I tried not to laugh.

"Ha. You wish, I have the best ass around."

I laughed. "Whatever you want to think." Then I had an idea that would make him put me down. I grabbed his pants and pulled down. Or I guess it would be up to me... Whatever. Either way I pulled down his pants.

As the pants slid down to his ankles, he tripped and fell on his face. Which unfortunately meant he also fell on my legs too.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled getting while pulling his pants back into place.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact that you were carrying me?" I got up too, realizing that we were now in the hallway and that there were a few other students watching and giggling.

I walked away, leaving him standing in the middle of the hallway. I should have knew better because all of a sudden I was pushed up against the wall. He was pressing hard against me, making it hard to breath. "Get....off!" I gasped.

"Not until you learn. You do NOT mess with me princess." He whispered in my ear menacingly.

"Mr. Night, I'd advise you let her go. Unless, that is, you would like a detention?" A voice interrupted us.

"Watch your back princess." He said before he backed up letting me fall to the ground.

"You alright?" The same voice that told "Mr. Night" to leave me alone said.

I looked up. It was Chad. (The guy that brought me to this school.) "Yeah, I'm fine." I said getting back up. Instead of staying up though, I wobbled and started falling again. Two strong arms caught me before I could land on my face. "I'm fine." I stated once again.

I made sure I had my balanenced, then I walked back towards my room.

When I got there, I realized my key was still in my room. I knocked and no one answered.

Great. I'm locked out of my room. Can this day get any worse?