Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 25]

Operation K.IL.L.

[Chapter 25]

The rest of the night was loads of fun. Lily was ecstatic to be back at the school.

We all wanted to know what it had been like, but we knew that we would let her tell us if she wanted. She just looked like she wasn't in the mood to discuss anything upsetting.

But at one point she asked, "So what's been going on here?" I knew that I had to tell her about her roommate.

I looked at Dan and Jared nervously for assistance. I wasn't sure how close Amanda and Lily exactly were, and I didn't want her getting mad. But apparently I wasn't getting any help from the boys. They just shrugged and looked away. "Thanks for having my back guys." I mumbled, "Well, uhm..."

I went into the whole story. About how I had fallen asleep on her bed, about how I had overheard Amanda. And about how the three of us had hidden things in her room so we could catch her.

Lily was shocked, but she wasn't exactly upset. "Wow... Really? I never would have thought..."

"Yeah, we were all shocked." I nodded.

"Why did you seem nervous to tell me though?" She gave all of us a confused look.

"Well I wasn't sure how close you two were. I didn't want you to get mad at me." I said truthfully and gave her my best 'I'm sorry' look.

Next thing I knew I was embraced into a massive hug, "I could never hate you. Even for something like that. You aren't the one that's spying, well initially. I'm glad you told me."

We beamed at each other for a few seconds before Dan said something stupid, "Hey, can't I get in on this?" Before swooping Lily away from me and pulling her into an embrace.

"Meany." I stuck my tongue out at him, while Lily just giggled.

"Um, you guys might want to check this out." Jared interrupted, will a nervous voice that sounded urgent.

The three of us tumbled over to where Jared was sitting, behind the computer screen, watching Lily and Amanda's room.

"What's going on?" Lily asked.

"She's talking to someone on the phone, listen." Jared replied, shushing us.

I watched Amanda walk back and forth across the screen while she spoke into her phone, "Yeah, yeah, she's back." Pause. "Yeah, I don't know, it doesn't seem like she has any long term damage or anything." I looked over to Lily and she was looking confused at the screen. "No, give me a few more days. I have some information that would be great to use against them, I just need to get it." Pause. "No, it'll be fairly easy." Another pause. "No, of course not, they're all too stupid here to figure out I'm actually working for the CIA." She laughed menacingly.

"Whoa." We all said, knowing that this is what we have been waiting for it. We got it all on tape and she straight out said it.

"Gimmie the tape." I said hurriedly. I needed to get it to someone.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Jared said nervously, while trying to get the tape out.

After a few seconds, that seemed to feel like an hour, and placed the tape in my hand and I took off running out of the room.

On the way, I passed Logan who gave me a confused 'WTF' look, but I just kept going.

It wasn't until my feet touched the main entry way's floor that I realized I was barefoot. Oh well, no time to waste. I took off in the direction of the teachers' rooms.

I don't know why I just didn't go straight to the dean, but I didn't. For some reason I thought that Chad would be able to help me.

Big mistake.

A few seconds later I was knocking on a door that was labeled as Chad's. It took him a few minutes, but he opening the door. When he saw me a bunch of emotions passed over his face. Shock, happiness, confused, and right back to happiness.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, sticking his head out into the hallway before ushering me into his room quickly.

I was about to respond when I realized I must have just woken him up. His bed was a mess, the covers thrown back, and he was just in a pair of pajama pants.

My mind clouded for a moment, before I remembered why I was here. I shook my head. "I need your help." I started rambling, trying to tell him everything that had happened.

Somehow though, he must have managed to catch on to what I was saying because he said, "Ok, give me a few seconds. I'm going to change, and we'll go see the dean." He picked up a set of clothes before walking off in the direction of the bathroom.

I waited impatiently for about seven minutes. I was just going to ask him what was taking him so long, when he stepped out, wearing a simple outfit of jeans and a plain t-shirt. "Alright, here, give me the tape and we could get going."

Without a second thought I gave him the tape and followed him as we left his room. Soon enough we were outside, heading the direction of the dean's house on campus.

His house was quite a distance, so eventually the school was out of sight, and you could just barely see his house in the night.

All of a sudden something, a cloth, was shoved over my mouth and nose. I started breathing in, but quickly realized what the smell was. I stopped breathing, and tried to turn around to see who it was. Where had Chad gone? Did the person also get him?

Millions of questions were spinning through my mind, when I realized that I needed to breathe otherwise I was going to pass out from lack of air.

I kept struggling, trying to get away from my captor, but it wasn't working. And I NEEDED air.

At this point I realized that either way, I was going to end up fainting. The easiest way would be to inhale the stuff on the cloth. So sadly, I breathed the fumes in.

The last thing I heard before I fainted was, "I'm sorry." My mind barely had time to register that it sounded like Chad who had spoken, before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so, i think im just as shocked as youguys. i deff wasnt expecting that to happen and im the writer o.o xDDD

well anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it, and sorry bout the cliffy :PP

vote/comment/fan :DDD