Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 21]

Operation K.I.L.L.

[Chapter 21]

My first instinct was go to tell the head master or someone about what I had overheard. But that was what the old me would have done.

I was going to figure this out on my own. Without 'adult' help.

Technically, I'm an adult, but I here I was counting the teachers and such as 'adults'.

I was sitting in my room thinking of what I was going to do. I obviously couldn't do this on my own. But who could I ask? Chad was an 'adult' so I couldn't ask him. Lily, sadly, wasn't here. Obviously, I'm not going to ask Logan. That leaves my other two roommates.

Thinking of the devil....

*Knock* *Knock*

My thought process was interrupted when someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Dan, can I come in?" the voice from the other side of the door spoke.

"Yeah." My door opened and Dan slipped in, "Everything alright?" I asked him, he looked a little nervous.

"Well, considering...stuff, yeah." He shrugged, not wanting to talk about Lily I could tell, "But that's what I wanted to ask you."

I thought for a few seconds. I just decided that I was going to get his and Jared (other roommate in case you forgot.) help with figuring out what was going on. "Um...Kinda."

He sat down on the end of my bed, so he was facing me, "Sup?"

"Um... Well you know Lily's roommate?"

"Angela?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Well, last night Logan was being a douche, nothing new there, but I didn't want to come back here. So I went to Lily and Angela's room. When I woke up, I overheard Angela on the phone. There's something off with her..." I let my voice trail off.

"What do you mean?" Dan asked confused.

"She said 'No, we can't yet, there's still more information that I can find out. Just give me a few more weeks, and then we can arrest them and whatnot. Alright Bye boss.'" I said in my best imitation of Angela.

Dan didn't speak for a few minutes, and seemed to be pondering this. I was trying to be patient, but after a few minutes I waved my hand in front of his face, "Hello?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking. We should probably tell the headmaster or someone." Dan said.

"That's what I was thinking at first, but then I realized that we should figure this out on our own. Otherwise we might not figure out who she's working for and everything."

"True...But, I don't know." He sighed, "So what do you need me to do?"

"Go find Jared and bring him here. We need to fill him in and get him to help. But /whatever/ you do, do /not/ include Logan." I glared at Dan trying to get my point across.

Apparently it worked because he put his hands up, "Alright, no Logan." before taking off to go find Jared.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

Dan came through, and found Jared.

After we had explained to him about the Angela thing, he said, "I'm in!" with as much enthusiasm as I've ever heard anyone use.

*************************************

Mmk, its probably a little short, but I have to get going to my next class soon, so im just going to upload what I have (:

Vote/comment/fan :D