Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 11]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 11

Chad expertly pried my lips open and our tongues started dancing. It felt amazing, There were sparks flying everywhere.

My hands traveled up to his hair as I pushed him closer to him, trying to get closer, though I'm pretty sure we couldn't get any closer. But I didn't care. I only wanted more of him.

Just then, I realized where we were. We were still in the gym, and any minute the class was expected to walk through the doors. Chad and I couldn't be caught like this.

I pulled my arms away from him and put them on his chest, giving him a little push.

He understood and pulled back. I saw hurt in his eyes, and I felt bad realizing he must have thought that I didn't like him.

If only he knew.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"Chad started.

"No, it's just that, lunch is almost over. They'll be coming in here." I interrupted him.

"Right." He ran his hand through his hair.

Just then, as if proving my point, the doors opened and people filled the gym.

Chad got up, "Alright everyone, just continue working on what we started last class."

Everyone broke off into groups, and I noticed that the girls in this class were wearing the same outfits we had to wear in my class. A lot of them looked like they wanted to kill someone.

But the guys didn't seem to mind.

Pigs.

I stood up, and walked around watching them fight. Giving pointers where they were needed. And trust me when I say that they were greatly needed.

How could they be assassins in training, yet fail at fighting?

Guess they could be good at other stuff. I shrugged it off and continued to walk around.

A few times I passed Chad, but didn't look at him. It wasn't like I was acting like a silly little school girl who had a crush or something. I just didn't want to end up jumping him in the middle of a class.

That would not be good. And I couldn't trust myself not to do it.

He was just too hot for his own good.

Finally we were dismissed, just as I thought I was going to go crazy.

I went into the locker room with the other girls and took a shower, then changed. Once I was done I ran off to my next class.

The rest of my day went by pretty uneventful. My last class was over now, and I was headed to the detention room.

Yay!

Not.

Seriously, why should I be going to detention? Last time I checked I /was/ over 18. But whatever. What can you expect from this school?

I opened the door to the class room only to find Chad sitting there.

I can't believe I forgot that he told me he was the detention teacher for today. Wow. Way to go Christina.

I walked in the room and took my seat in the back corner by the window.

After a few minutes passed I felt someone's presence near me. I looked up to see Chad sitting on the desk in front of me. "Listen, about earlier..."

I looked around the rest of the room, only to realize that I was the only person in here.

"Don't worry about it. You regret it. I understand." I said in a harsh tone turning back away from him, looking out the window again.