Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 8]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 8

*****RECAP******

"Class is dismissed." Chad said. "Excapt you Christina, can you stay here for a minute?"

Lily shot me a wary look before walking out, and Logan shot me a smirk. Crap. And hre I thought I would not get in trouble for beating him up... But why wuold I get in trouble? Isn't that the point of the class?

*********************

"Um, did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Are you kidding? Of course not. That was the best fight I've seen in a long time." Chad exlmaimed. "Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

"I'm a black belt." I shrugged, feeling relieved. I was never one who enjoyed getting in trouble, though I don't know who does...

"Ah. That explains a lot. Well I was wondering if you could help out with a less advanced class. And boy, do they need the help." He shook his head. "But it'd be during your free period."

"Uh, sure, I guess."

"Good. Stop by after your lunch, that's when they have their class."

"Okay, I should go, don't want to be late." I started getting nervous. I was kind of afraid what would happen if I was late...

"Here, I'll write you a pass." He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote on it, then handed it to me. "There you go, see you later." He gave me a small smile.

I nodded and rushed out of the room. Looking down at my schedual I saw that I had Breaking and Entering 101. I laughed. Such an odd name for a class.

I finally reached the room, when I opened the door, the teacher stopped talking and glared at me, "You know you're late right?" She said in a hard voice.

"Yeah, sorry, Ch- I mean, Mr. Alatorre needed to talk to me." I handed the teacher the note. After she looked it over, her expression didn't soften, but she simply said, "Go take a seat next to Lily."

My head swung around and I saw Lily was in this class too. If I wasn't afraid of the teacher I might start jumping up and down.

I rushed to my seat and Lily shot me a big smile, "Don't worry, she'll soften up to you in a few days. She acts like to this to all the new students." She whispered.

I just nodded and turned around to pay attention to the class. A little later we were dismissed and I headed off to my next class, which I sadly did not have with Lily, it was Disguise Class.

The teacher to my Disguise Class teacher was a lot nicer than my Breaking and Entering teacher. She welcomed me with a smalll smile and said her name was Mrs. Burns.

This class was for those times when we would have to disguise ourselves to get our job accomplished. To do this we would have to change our voice, walk, and obviously our look. Mrs. Burns said that during our next class we would be able to try it out and then we were dismissed.

I made my way to the lunch room, which wasn't too hard, I just followed the crowd.

When I got there I went up to the lunch line, grabbed a slice of pizza and looked around for Lily. Someone interrupted my looking, "You can sit with us." I looked up, and realized it was one of my other roomates.

"Uh... sure?"

"Oh, I'm Dan by the way."

"Christina." I replied.

"Oh, I know who you are." When we reached his table I saw Logan and started turning around. There was no way in hell that I was going to sit within 20 feet of that jerk. "Wait, just ignore him. He can be a jerk sometimes, well most of the time, but he can be cool once you get to know him."