Operation K.I.L.L.

So I was going through some of my creative writing stuff and I found this prompt that we had to do one day, and I had started writing this, it seemed pretty cool. So I'm going to revise what I had so far and add some stuff and if you guys like it I'll write more chapters :o

Tell me what you think && enjoy (:

*************************************************************************************************************

Ch.1

Operation K.I.L.L.

I sat at a table in an abonded house, reading today's newspaper. I smiled when I read the headline of the cover story. It read, "Patient Turns Murderous After Near-Death Experience". As I contiuned reading the story my smile turned into a frown though. They didn't even mention my name. How disappointing...

I thought back to earlier in the week, I could remember what happened just like it had happened yesterday...

***Flashback***

I sat in my doctor, Scott Peters', waiting dully colored waiting room. It was early in the morning so I was the only person here so far.

The day before Dr. Peters had called me asking if I would be test out an experiment. I wasn't going to. I didn't want to feel like some lab rat or something. But when he mentioned how much I would be payed for testing it, how could I say no? I needed the money and this seemed like an easy way to get it.

A few minutes later, Dr. Peters had come out into the waiting room and brought me into the room. "No worries Christina, this is one hundred percent safe. You may experience some minor side affects tomorrow, but nothing serious. No one has died or anything."

So I layed down on a bed covered with that crinkly paper they have in all doctor rooms and Dr. Peters started the experiement.

The next thing I knew was that I couldn't breath; then I was looking down at my body.

Later I woke up in a strange room with lights that were too bright, laying in a bumpy bed, listening to beeping sounds. /Why am I in a hostpital?/ ((A/N if there are ever / / around something, that means that that's what the character is thinking)) A nurse walked in, "Oh! You're awake!"

I just looked at her with a confused expression.

"You've been out for a few days. While you were undergoing that experiment you're body couldn't take it, and your heart failed. Lucky for you though, someone came in and saved you just at the right time."

"Wha- What. Are you saying that I died?"

"Just for a minute or so, yes. I don't know why Dr. Peters was doing that experiment to you, it;s extremely dangerous. A few people have died from it."

"But he told me it was safe!" I had believed him and he lied?

"He lied then, he knows how dangerous it is."

Later that night when everyone was sleeping and there were only a few nurses walking through the halls and watching over everything, I got out of bed and tested my muscles.

Everything felt fine so I threw off my hospital gown and found my clothes in a cloest in my room. I slipped them on, being quiet as I could then walked over to the window.

I had been lucky enough to get a room on the second floor. I opened the window and jumped out, landing on my feet.

I walked a little ways to a gas station near the hospital to find a car. I tried to take one without killing anyone, I didn't want to draw to much attention to myself, but the driver wouldn't give in and just let me take the car. So I had killed him.

***End of Flashback***

That was what had brought me here, to this aboned house, looking for revenge.

*******************************************************************************************************************

i know its not much yet, but I have some really good ideas for this story. Make sure you comment and vote telling me what you thought of the story (and become fans if you liked it :D)

ill post another chapter if i get a few votes (: