Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 13]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 13

***RECAP***

And our tenth member... Yeah, it turned out to be the one and only Logan.

Life hates me doesn't it?

*************

"Alright everyone, go sit with you're assigned groups." The headmaster boomed.

Half of my group was already sitting at the my table, so everyone else that wasn't in our group left to find theirs. And the other people from our group, including Chad, came to sit with us.

Chad slid into a seat across from me, "Are you okay?" His eyes were full of concern.

"Yeah, everything's fine. But I wouldn't mind if our assignment was Logan." Lily laughed from next from me and the thought brought a small smile to my face.

"I wouldn't mind either." Chad said, and glared at Logan, "The headmaster never really punishes anyone when there's a party. But when I told him about Logan, he got pretty pissed."

Just then the headmaster walked up to our table. Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear.

He looked at me, "I'm sorry about my block head of a nephew, I hope he doesn't scare you away from this school. I can already tell that you're a great addition to this school."

"No, he won't. And thank you." I gave him a small smile.

"Good, good. Well, you guys will be going to the great country of France. And you will be looking to find and kill Jacques de Bernonville. So go pack your bags, there will be a car outside that will drive you to the airport. You're flight leaves in 3 hours." With that he left and headed out for one of the other groups.

"Alright guys, you heard him! Go pack! We'll all meet in the main lobby, pack light also." Chad said.

We all followed his directions, and got up from the table and headed off in our different directions.

Lily, Angela, and I ran up the stairs together. But didn't say anything, we were all too pumped and probably thinking about what we should pack. At least that's what I was thinking about...

We parted and went into our separate rooms.

In my closet I found a suit case and looked around my closet. I threw in some regular clothes. But then I also found a black outfit and some practical shoes. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my hair brush, make up, and a few other necessities.

It took me a total of 15 minutes. But I was all done. I found a purse in my closet also and threw my iPod in it along with some money, gum, and a pair of aviator sunglasses.

I grabbed my suitcase and left the room. Dan and Jared were also leaving their rooms at the same time. Lily and Angela were waiting outside for us, so we all headed to the main lobby.

Around the same time the rest of the group appeared.

"Alright, here are everyone's plane tickets." He handed everyone a ticket and booklet. We all opened the booklet open, it was a passport. "Our cover story is that we are a group of students taking a field trip to Paris. All of you have different names also, so don't forget them!"

I looked more closely at my passport. It was a picture of me, but the name was different. Like Chad had said. My name was Anna Gilliam.

"Come on everyone, get in the van, we only have a few hours." Chad clapped his hands.

We all followed his directions and got into the van. Before long we were waiting to board the plane. We had already checked our bags in and went through security.