[Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 23]

Operation K.I.L.L.

[Chapter 23]

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I looked at Dan and he looked at me. "Let's just leave the room. We were both spending some time in Lily's room. Not that hard to believe..."

Dan nodded in agreement and we both started to walk towards the door.

Just as I grabbed the handle, and was about to pull the door open, someone on the other side pulled it open.

Angela.

"Oh, hey, I didn't realize you were still here." She paused, and noticed Dan was with me, "And you too?"

"Yeah, I was planning on doing the same thing Christina was doing. Just sitting in her room." He frowned, looking sad.

"Yeah, I get it. It must be the worst for you. I mean you two were a thing weren't you?" Angela asked Dan.

He looked really sad, and for a second I thought he was just faking it. But then I saw something in his eyes, which made me realize. Why would he even need to fake it? He has feelings beyond even mine for Lily.

"We should go get something to eat before they get rid of all of the food for the night." I said to both Dan and Angela.

"Yeah, have a good night." Angela said giving me a smile.

"You too." I gave her a smile back before Dan and I left. Once we were far enough down the hall, I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

Just as we were about to walk into the cafe, Jared popped out of nowhere and joined us. "Jesus, that was a close one."

"Tell me about it." I said. Dan still hadn't said one word, and when I looked over at him he looked deep in though. I waved a hand in front of his face, "Hey, you okay?"

He looked startled, like when you're watching a horror movie and something jumps out. "Um, yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about her." He looked really sad.

"Dude, why are you thinking about Angela?" Jared asked confused.

"No dufus, Lily." I slapped Jared on the back of the head.

"Hey! Just because I'm special doesn't give you a reason to call me a dufus." Jared pouted.

"Okay you two, enough. Let's just grab some food." Dan interjected, and then he looked at Jared, "Before she beats you up."

Dan and I laughed as we grabbed a plate and some pizza. As we were eating I swear I heard Jared mumble something about me not being able to beat him up. But I ignored it.

After we were finished we headed up to our rooms and went our separate ways. Soon enough I was under the covers and fast asleep.

****

The next day we checked what our bugs had caught in Angela's room while we were sleeping. Sadly, it was nothing much. She took a shower and went to bed right after Dan and I left.

The rest of our day was filled with classes and the first few went by pretty quickly. Until we got to Chad's class.

"Hey, can I speak with you three over here?" He pulled us away from the rest of the class.

We all gave him questioning looks. He looked a little excited and we were confused as to why.

"It's Lily. She's awake."

***************************************

You know the drill(;

Vote/comment/fan :D