Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 5]

Operation K.I.L.L.

Ch.5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lookie this 2 chapter in one day? lol, i feel very accomplished 8D

though i never did start my homework -_- xDD

anyways, enjoy the chapter (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait! You want me to join some assasin school? Are you crazy?" I was astonished. I mean, yes I've killed a few people for revenge... But did I really want to do this as some kind of twisted career?

"Yes. I'm surprised you actually had this reaction. Especially after killing a few people already for yourself." He mused.

"No, I mean yeah I did. But I don't really think I want to kill innocent people as a living."

"Oh, but Christina, no one is ever innocent." His eyes had an evil spark in them. And to tell you the truth, I was kind of afraid. "Ok, look, if it'll settle your concious, assasins aren't really as bad as people make them out to be. Most of the people assasins kill are usually drug lords or other people that have illegal underground buisnesses."

"I don't know..." I really didn't know what to think anymore. Yeah, that did make it sound better. But I just didn't know.

"How about you spend a few days here, attend some classes, then if you decide you don't like it, you can leave."

"Really?" I asked, that did sound like a good idea.

"Of course." But as he said that, I had this wierd feeling in the pit of my stomach. Could I really trust this guy? But I shook it off.

"Alright, it sounds like a good deal." I smiled a little. Which, before the incident, I would have thought the most bizarre thing ever. Smiling about going to assasin school. Who woulda though?

"Good. Here's you're room number, key, and schedual." Well I think someone planned me coming a little early.... He pulled the papers and keys off the top of his desk and handed them.

"Thanks." I started to walk away. "Oh, wait, what's you're name?"

"Mr. Smith." He said simply.

Mr.Smith? Something tells me he got a name change. Ha.

I walked out of his office and back to the lobby. It was still fairly empty in here, which was probably for the best. I defenitly didn't want to be going through the whole "new kid" routine right now. Especially being 19 and all.

I sighed and started walking up the huge staircase. Looking down at the papers it said my room number was 102.

Halfway up the stairs I was starting to get tired. Jeez. These people need to invest in an elevator.

When I reached the top I looked around. There were three hallways. One infront of me, one to my left, and the other to my right. /Well this is going to be easy/ I thought sarcasticly. Then I noticed even more stairs at the end of the hallway on the right. Awesome.

Just at that moment someone walked by. SCORE! "Excuse me?" I asked, not really sure what to say to assasins in training. Kind of a sketchy thought...

The girl stopped and looked at me, "Yeah? Can I help you?" She actually seemed pretty nice. Huh.

"Yeah, I'm looking for..." I looked at my papers again. "Room 102?"

"Oh, you new?" When I nodded she continued. "Go down that hallway," she pointed to the hallway across from the huge stair case, "It's about halfway down on the left. It's actually right next to my room."

I smiled. "Thank."

"No problem, I gotta go, but I'll see you later. And good luck with you're roommates." She winked and took off down the stairs.

What did she mean by good luck with my roommates? Today was such a long and confusing day. Sighing once again I walked down the hallway she pointed to. Looking at the numbers on the left, I stopped when I finally reached 102. Good. I would have been seriously pissed if it wasn't down here.

I stuck my key into the lock and opened the door.

"Hey man! Took you- Who are you?" Was what I was greated with. There was a guy sitting half naked on the couch playing video games. He actually looked pretty hot, not that I'm going to tell him that. He had shaggy brown hair, looked kind of tall (couldn't tell though cause he was sitting), and he had a hot body. Muscles and a six pack.

"Christina?" I meant to say my name, but it came out more of a question.

"What are you doing here? And how did you open the door?" He gave me a wierd look, but then he checked me out. Ew. "Actually, it doesn't matter, fate must've brought us togeither." He got up and started walking towrds me with a lust filled look on his face.

"No, it didn't pig. This is my room."

"What? Seriously? They must have really run out of rooms." He just laughed.

"Whatever, where's my bed. I just want to go to bed. I've had a long day." I didn't want to put up with this guys hormones right now.

"You can take that one over there, it's empty. Unless you want to spend the night with me." He winked.

I pretended to puke. "No thanks, I'd rather not."

He must not get turned down often cause his look turned to one of pure astonishment. I walked away leaving him standing there. I was to tired to take in my surrounds. All I saw was the beautiful door.

I opended it and sure enough there was an empty bed. I put my papers and key on the night stand next to the bed and then flopped on the bed.

A cloud of dust rose up and covered me. Coughing I figured out no one must have used this room in a while. But it didn't matter in no time I fell asleep.

******************NEXT MORNING******************

I woke up to my stomach grumbling and sun shining down on my face.

Groaning I rolled over. What I saw next scared the crap out of me.

There were 3 boys standing in my door way. Just stairing....

****************************************************************

comment/vote/fan 8D