Chap. 13 ~ Sincerely yours

Authors Note: I decided to do a couple summer chapters, this one starts about two weeks into summer.

Chapter 13 : Sincerely yours

Harry's POV

Dear Harry,

           I miss you dearly, this summer can't go past fast enough. I hope everything is okay with you, I know how much you hate it over there... I guess I sleep talk and mother found out we were together, she said I was saying your name in my sleep. Oops. But she also agreed to keep quiet about it to my father and everyone else until I say it's alright to tell, and that she supports us. Please write back.

                                                                                                                            I love you,

                                                                                                                                       Draco

My eyes started to water, I couldn't tell if it was because I missed him so much or because I was happy to hear from him. I immediately picked up my quill and parchment and started to write.

Draco,

       I'm happy to hear that your mom is okay with everything. I miss you so much it's crazy. Everything is alright over here, it could be better, but I'm not dead yet. Please remember that I love you with all of my heart, and I can't wait to see you. I'm waiting for your next letter.

                                                                                                                           Harry

I waited untill nightfall before sending out Hedwig. Once she was gone all I had to do was wait... And wait... And wait for his next letter, it was agonaizing the next couple of days not hearing from him. 

-----------------

Draco's POV

I heard a pecking sound at my window around 6:00 am, even though I was tired and groggy I sprung out of bed to let in the owl in hopes that it was from Harry. To my delight, it was. I didn't waist another second before taking the letter and opening it up. My eyes ran over the words on the paper and a smile couldn't keep away from my face. I stuffed the letter under my bed for safe keeping then went over to my dest to begin writing back.

Half way through my writing I got an Idea. "Mother! Can you come here for a second?" I called knowing she was already awake.

I heard her footsteps coming closer and then a knock on my door. "Come in," I called.

She walked in slowling a smirk came across her face when she noticed the excitement coming from me.

"Mom, do you think there is a way you could posible get me and Harry together to see eachother before the summer ends? Hopefully sometime soon?" I asked.

She smiled even more as she replied, "I've been waiting for you to ask me that. Do you know if he has a fireplace?"

"Yes. I remember him telling me that once."

"Great," she responded. "I want you to write him back and tell him to be by the fireplace at 1:00 am exactly a week from today. You and I will floo to his house while everyone is asleep and pick him up. Then we can floo to Hogsmeade and I will leave you two on your own for a couple of hours to do as you please. We will meet infron of the three broomsticks at exactly 4:30 am to return him home and us back to the manor. Deal?"

"That brilliant mom," I responded.

"Good, now get to writinig," She said as she left my room.

I wrote him back telling what mother told me to as soon as she left.

Harry,

            At 1:00 am be at you fireplace a week from now. Mother and I will come and get you for a couple of hours so we can see eachother. I am so excited to spend time with you. I love you so much.

                                                                                                                                  Sincerely yours,

                                                                                                                                                 Draco

The letter was sent and seven hours later I retrieved one back.

                  Your mom is the best! I can't wait! I love you Draco!

                                                                                                                                   Love

                                                                                                                                            Harry

Feeling acomplished I decided to take a well needed nap. I closed my eyes and dozed off to find myself dreaming of the one and only Harry Potter.

Authors Note: Well. There it is. They will have a summer date thanks to Draco's mom. :)