.:Chapter 30:.

.:Edited:.

Chapter 30 :3 Taken a while but I've gotten to it xP, the next one might not be to long just as a fair warning xD I have everything I'mma do in it already in my head just need to put it on on here, and then it'll be out. Most likely after this one, today so when you're reading this I'm working on the epilogue or it'll be already out.

When I Think About Angels - Jamie O'Neal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       Andrew's P.O.V.
I stared at Lily across me as she looked all around us. She had grown up from the last time I've seen here, she was a true princess and that thought alone made me smile brightly.

"You've grown up little wolf." I said.

"Not that grown up." She replied.

"I meant from when you were a little girl." I stated.

She looked at me her head tilted to the side a little, trying to figure out what I was saying. I rubbed my head trying to figure out how I was going to say this, then just decided to come out with it.

"Lily Black I'm your father." I said.

Lily stood there her mouth dropped open eyes wide. To prove that I was I pulled up my shirt a little to show her the ever healing burn marks. She closed her mouth then jumped at me, hugging me for all she was worth.

"How did you survive?" She asked.

"Well Jason knocked me out really, he thought he had killed me but I wasn't dead. By the time I woke up the fire had given me some burns all over my body, I crawled to the window and climbed out no matter how much it hurt. My legs and arms have been healed for a while, my wolf is still working on my chest ones. Why it's taking so long I'm not sure." I explained.

"And how did you know I was still alive?" She asked. She pulled away and stood straight.

"I saw you running away with Jace and his mother. I didn't know what had happened to you untill you came to my pack. I knew it was you by your smell, I didn't wanna say anything till I was sure. So I went looking for Jace's mom, and she led me to you. I'm glad that woman got you away, cause it gave you the chance to survive." I said, smiling.

She smiled back at me and thought everything over, in her head and then she frowned and looked up at me. Her eyes held a look of pain and she hugged me again.

"I heard her say she had no love for us." Lily gasped.

My heart jerked in pain at the thought of a little girl hearing, something like that come from her own mother. I hugged Lily tight wanting to make the memories disappear, but I knew I could not cause they made her who she is today.

"I feel whole again though, before it felt like I was missing something. Go figure it was memories of the past, my wolf had locked them away from me so my heart wouldn't be damaged. At first I was angry that she would have done that, but yet I understand why she did it. She didn't want me to shield myself from the world because my own mother couldn't love me. I'm going to find that women and tell her I have no love for her either. I will find her." Lily swore.

I patted her head and held her an arm lenghts away from me, and just looked at her. Her blue eyes were the same as they were when she was little, but only difference was she embraced her wolf so it's always flowing through her. Her hair wasn't that deep brown anymore, it was it's crimson red. Just the thought of them putting blood of others in her and chemicals made me want to howl with rage. My little girl had been through so much and she did nothing to deserve it.

At the sound of shuffling feet, we both looked over. Jace was standing there not sure what to do when we looked at him. He was shuffling his feet and when he we caught his eyes he'd look away quickly. I let out a laugh and walked over to him patting his back.

"Told you, you were her knight in shining armor." I taunted. I walked away not before seeing his cheeks light up like a christmas tree.

"DAD!" Lily shouted at me.

My full out laugh rung out over the quietness. I didn't have to turn to know she was blushing as well, my heart was on a high and it was proud to hear the word "dad" fall from his daughter's mouth once again.

                                                                  Lily's P.O.V.
"I'm sorry." I told Jace. He just laughed.

"It's okay, he and my father did swear up and down I was your knight. I feel bad that I couldn't save you in the first place though." He said, bowing his head.

I went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, just simply hugging him. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling my body closer to his.

"It's okay Jace. In a way I am glad I was taken, it gave me a lost past back. I remember everything, even the time you decided it would be funny to cut all my hair off." I said.

Jace winched and covered his face with one of his hands.

"You remember that?" He asked.

"Oh ya I do, and I cried for a week. You were a mean little boy to me." I huffed.

"I couldn't help that I liked you when I was that young." Jace cried out.

I tipped my head back and just laughed hugging him more, as I smiled through my laughing. A pout came over Jace's lips and he looked so darn cute I had to kiss him. This kiss had so much love and passion in it that it took my breath away, this was the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with, my other half, my mate.

"Can you two stop sucking faces, we have to celebrate." Ali shouted.

We pulled away and looked over at out pack, all of them had goofy smiled on their faces. Brandon broke away and came running to us hugging one leg each.

"Can we be a family now?" He asked, looking up at us. His big brown eyes shining with happiness and love.

"I thought we were one the moment we met." I said.

"Well we were, but it was never said. I'd like to hear it if that's okay." Brandon informed.

I looked down at this little boy, he was one of the first to take me as I was and not ask questions. I looked up to Jace, he smiled at me his eyes also holding love in them. My eyes shifted to the group, all of them also had love in their eyes. For me and one another, we were trully a family and one that wouldn't be broken. With that fact I turned back to Brandon.

"Yes brandon we are a family." I said.

He jumped with joy and smiled brightly, before running off with Kelly as childern from the other packs called for them to play. I watched them go then moving forward, Jace's hand held in mine. I threw my arm around Ali's neck and gave her a big smile.

"So what about this celebration?" I asked. She laughed and we started walking toward our home.

Our home, that sounds nice.

Indeed it does.

Everyone can already feel the peace.

Good, it's about time that peace was given a chance.

I smiled and looked up at the sky, closing my eyes breathing in. This was worth all the pain.

"Come on Lily everyone is waiting." Alan shouted, from the back door.
I looked around me and noticed I had stopped walking and everyone went ahead of me.

"Coming!" I shouted, running toward him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I put out there that I was totally not having a Star Wars moment with the father thing? I don't even like those movies.