.:Chapter 24:.

.:Edited:.

I've decided I'm going to try to get to part 30 and have a chapter after it that could just be a ending or a beginning of a squeal. I haven't decided yet, it I decide to do a squeal then it'll be up, if not then it's been one heck of a ride to the very end for this story. Weither I do either or of those choices the time spent on thinking about it will be spent writing Falling For The Boy, With The Secret Handshake. But if I get werewolf deprived I'll work on In The Lies, In Which We See. I'm going to try finishing all the ones that I have open in my works on my page, before I show the ones that are in my works but aren't shown or I start another one.

Why I'm putting all this in this part is because I want everyone to be aware of my plans, so no one is like what the heck. I will take opinions on which story people want me to do, just leave a comment on my page please and thank you. This however does not count for the squeal only the two above that I have said something about and Wishing On Seattle. Once I finish them all I'll make a post on all the stories I have in my works that aren't up, plus a description for them and we'll do like a poll. Ha that's a good idea.....~finishes thought in something else~ Anyway on to the story.

Break - Three Days Grace

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    Andrew's P.O.V.

I watched the pups in front of me battling it out in training. They were part of the generation that was going to make the world great, and their leader was out there getting ready to fight for them all. I looked over my shoulder at the dinky little mansion they had found. It was old and some what of a eye sore, but they were slowly fixing it up when they weren't training for the coming war. I turned back to the training and saw Jace the alpha male handling his own against three guys at once. My other little student Ali was advancing to two against her.

A small smile came to my face, I could see why Lily picked her to be her Beta. She was strong for a small girl, she was strong in her own right and it couldn't be compaired to anyone. Having her around though made me feel closer to that high strung girl. It was all I needed right now and that was enough. Standing up I headed into the house up to my room to wash away todays activites.

Once in my own room I took off my shirt and stood in front of the bathroom mirror. My arms and upper body was scared from fire burns, they were slowly healing though even after all this time I was still healing. That women was going to pay for what she had done to our home.

                                                     Emma's P.O.V.

I punched my fist into a tree screaming out in fustration, my mother had been ignoring me for months now. All for what? That stupid half sister of mine. There was nothing special about her, she was no longer the soon to be princess. I was! It was going to be me to follow after my mother and father, I was going to kill Lily Black and her mate if it was the last thing I ever did.

                                                        Ali's P.O.V.
The wind blew my hair behind me, as I stood on the cliff over looking the soon to be battle field. The green glass glowed in the setting sun, I could only think that it would soon be bathed in blood. My thoughts were broken when I heard the russle of the leaves, and foot steps behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw my mate, my world, Tanner. He smiled at me before standing beside me.

"Things are going to be changing for better or worse." He said.

"I know. I can't tell which way it's going to go right now. My heart feels like it knows who is going to win, but it has doubts. It feels like it all depends on weather Lily makes it to the battle grounds, to here." I confessed.

"When I first met Lily my family and I had no idea what was going to happen to us. Our parents had just died and no one wanted us, we were slowly breaking. I had to be strong for the others though so I didn't let it show, but then we met Lily. That day we all were scared that we were going to be pulled appart. Lily just took us in under her wing as if we weren't complete strangers, she gave us a place to call home. Though the minute she took us in I knew she would never turn her back on us, and she would do everything in her power to make us survive in this cruel world. Lily is going to make it to this battle field and she is going to fight for us."

"In a way my wolf knows that she has been fighting for us this whole time. He also knows that she's not here cause she's off getting stronger for our sakes, and she'll be here when we need her the most. My own heart has it's doubt on her making it in time yes, but my heart and mind know she is going to try as hard as she can to make it here, for us and the world." Tanner told.

I looked up at him and then back at the field below, my heart seemed to calm down at his speech. Right then I decided I was going to fight for as long as I could, as hard as I could. I would give Lily the time she needed to get here, I knew she'd get here I just knew it.

"She'll be here." I said.

"She will." He and many voices said.

I turned around and saw the whole pack Lily put together behind us. All of them were looking at me smiling, their minds brushing against mine to show they understood what I was feeling in that moment. I felt a tug on my hand and look down, Brandon was staring up at me with his big green eyes.

"Remember Ali, Lily will hurt anyone that touches a hair on our heads." He informed me, giggling when he said "hair on our heads".

A smile cracked on to my face as I looked at him, and then at everyone again. It took all of two seconds before we were all full out laughing, our mind and hearts at ease with the coming battle. These were the people that had been there from the beginning of all this, and these were the people it would end with good or bad we were going to stick together. Waiting for our Alpha Female to make her entrance.