.:Chapter 16:.

.:Edited:.

So I just totally realized that in part 15 I totally magically made it sunny after it was running in the beginning and I was so excited to make a rainy day. I'll do one later I think :P

Song:

Kat DeLuna ft. Fo Onassis - Dancing Tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

="So are you going to the dance tonight?" Sarah asked. I looked over at her, I didn't quiet trust her. She may be Clay's mate but she wasn't in my pack.

"Maybe." I replied. We walked in to the classroom, with my full pack, Jessica, Ben, and Jace, as she was about to speak I walked away from her and passed the seat beside Jace.  I pulled out the seat beside Ali and plopped right down. I pulled her books over to me and took a pen, while folding my legs under me. With a tip of my head I looked over at her, her mouth was open.

"Did you think just because bone head over there, used shiny words to get beta that I'd stop talking to you? Besides today I feel like doing work." I told her. A smile graced her lips and she took her notebook back and put mine in front of me.

"I really don't understand how I end up with your stuff." She said.

"Well I only have one book actually, and I just use your text books." I informed her. Her head tilted back as she laughed and smiled at me, I reached out and flicked her in the forehead.

"You shouldn't worry about me." I said.

"How can I not, you are all over the place." She huffed, and folded her arms. I put my chin in my palm as my elbow rested on the table, while looking out side into the clear blue sky. Everyone in the room was quiet wondering themselves.

"Ali I'm stronger than you're giving me credit for, you're painting a pretty picture when you look at me. I can see it everytime you look at me or anyone else for that matter. I maybe a wolf but all you see is that I'm a child that needs to be guarded from anything and everything in this world. Have you ever thought that I maybe the dangerous wolf you will ever meet? I just turned a wolf not too long ago but I am also not blind or deaf. It's a wonder the things you hear when you're sleeping." I said.

The teacher walked in as the bell rung and class began. I opened my book to a blank page and waited to take notes. With the shocked atmosphere around the room.

I was walking through the hallway by myself, when Jessica stepped out in the middle of the hall way from another hall. Stopping I placed my hands in my pockets watching her.

"You messed up everything by coming back you skank." Jessica screamed at me. I just stared at her as some teachers came out of their classrooms.

"Two things. One I can't mess anything up when the man is mine. Two I can't be a skank when I've only slept with one person." I told her.

"If you didn't come back Sarah's spell would have locked on and he would have been mine." Jessica roared. I think it was getting her madder that I wasn’t screaming back.

"Girls back to your classes." Mr. Reed ordered. But both weren't listening.

"Haha that's great you had to get someone to put a spell on a man to make them want you. How does anyone even know if that's what you look like if you, have a spell caster to do everything you want?" I asked, laughing. She growled at me.

"You're lucky I didn't say kill your whole pack, even that stupid little boy that is always following you." She hissed. I looked at her with slit eyes.

"To threaten a life of a small child is low, weather it be wolf or not. You are the most horrible person on this planet called earth and you will never make it in this wolf eat wolf world." I hissed right back.

"Girls!" Mr. Reed shouted. More people were gathering around, and right behind me was my own pack with Jace and his. Some of the guys were even betting on them.

"But here is a threat of my own." I took a step toward her, and looked her straight in the eyes. "I will kill you wether I be in human or wolf form, if you ever talk against my pack or even touch one hair on any of their heads. That isn't really a threat, more like a promise." I informed her. I even let a growl from the back of my throat that shook some of the girls in the hallway up, including Mr. Reed.

"Bring it on." Jessica said. With a smirk at her I kept walking toward her, as some people sucked in a breath while I just walked right passed her.

"Becareful what you wish for." I called over my shoulder.

Jace followed after me with Brandon on his back, who stuck his tounge out at Jessica and she growled at him. Jace shot her a glare and she shut up, behind him followed  by Ali, Kelly behind her, The Triplets, Alan, and Ben. I looked back at them and they all grinned at me.

"Ready to take on the world, Alpha." The Triplets said together.

"Like she would have given us a choice." Alan said. I puffed out my cheeks at him, and Jace laughed putting a arm around my shoulders.

"Guess school doesn't really have a point now if we're doing all that." Ali said, rubbing her head.

"We've all got goals weather we've told them or not." I mumbled. They all nodded.

The pack came trotting out of the woods, all our tounges hanging out to the side of our mouths. Kelly and Brandon were running all around our legs playing with each other. Jace's pack even joined, the school had seemed to call us the original eighteen. Not that we minded cause we really were the originals for the first packs.

We all shifted and changed back into our clothes and were walking in to the school, just as screams filled the air. We all looked around and noticed a group of people in black were ripping through the school with even blacker wolfves, none in which were as dark as Jace.

But who were they?