.:Chapter 8:.

.:Edited:.

I decided to try and put songs on each chapter just so you know what I listen to when I write each part, cause sometimes I write to the feeling of the songs I listen to. Though if I listen to more then one song by the person I'm going to call it so and so's playlist. This part is getting a playlist :]

Vanessa Calton Playlist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace pulled away and looked at me, I just stared back at him not sure what to do. Sure I kissed before, but this one was different. My wolf was humming in pleasure in my head, and then I decided to take a chance on this mate thing. I leaned forward and kissed him again, Jace grunted with pleasure while coming back for more. He pulled me off the rock and hugged me to his body, it was then I became aware we were naked. I looked up at him and he flattened me against the rock, his eyes looked at me with hunger and lust.

I flew up out of bed panting as I held my chest.

"This is not happening." I mumbled. I got out of bed making sure not to wake the two little ones. Let's just say that dream did not happen, yes he kissed me but after i shifted and ran away. I did want that kiss but I wasn't going to fall so easily, I wanted dates. I walked out of the dorm room and down the hall and stairs. As I felt the cold morning air on my skin I started running, I've come to realize running makes me feel better. My wolf even enjoyed them even if she wasn't the one doing the running.

I'm binded with you now, so any running done by either one of our forms we both feel it.

So we really are connected?

Mhm.

How is that possible?

It's a bloodline thing or that's what some people think, I think it's more about the person's heart not who they are related to.

How far do i go back?

You're family goes back to when wolves first began, one of the five families.
Really? I don't understand why i wasn't ever told about this.

Usually wolves turn around brandon and kelly's age, but you didn't. I was there but you weren't ready for me, you were very strong at a young age. Everyone could tell you had alpha blood in you. You even met Jace once before, you guys were never apart. Then his mother had a tantrum because  you weren't changing, so she took him away. You cried and cried for weeks, you may think chase was your first love, but jace was.

My body jerked to a stop, it wasn't possible. Even as my body felt that my mind was flashing images of a little boy running, his back facing me. Though he would turn and look over his shoulder, his green eyes shining with happiness.

"Come on lily, your too slow for me." He shouted.

"Jace wait for me." I shouted.

"Nuh uh first one to win gets to kiss whoever they want." Jace called. His head turned back around as he ran.

I blinked. I remembered that day, it was the day I lost my best friend and my first love. His mother looked so angry at me when I had finally caught up, I remembered her angered yells at my mother for not forcing me to shift. I never understood what she ment untill now.

Though all my thinking I had ended up in fron of Jace's pack door, which opened as soon as i stopped.

'Woah." A male voice said. I looked up at the beta of Jace's pack.

"Um Lily what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is he here?" I asked.

"Ya in his room, he hasn't left it since yesterday." He said. I walked passed him and headed for Jace's smell.

"Wait you can't just walk in here." His beta said.

"I just did." I said. I opened Jace's door.

He was laid out on his bed, a arm hanging over the side and a foot peaking out from under the blanket. I shut his door behind me and moved over all the crap on his floor and slid in to bed with him. His body natural scooted over and truned to me, I shook my head with a soft smile on my face and laid my head on his other pillow and fell asleep.

Hours later I felt around the bed looking for Jace's body, but it wasn't there. My body shot up and I looked around his room, I relaxed when I heard the shower going and laid back down. The bathroom door opened ten mintues later and I looked over at Jace. He was in shorts and a singlet, he smelt of his shampoo and a smell I've always seemed to know. Jace looked at me and our eyes met.

"I remember you now." I said.

"Took you a while I knew who you were the instant i saw you." He said.

"Well excuse me for being six and pushing the hurt away." I said, sitting up.

He watched me and I stood up on his bed so i was eye level. My hands reached out and I touched his face, his eyes closed and breathed in. Tingles were shooting up my fingers and in to my body, where ever they touched.

"You still have your boyish features, but they've grown." I said. He opened his eyes and stared in to mine.

"Your eyes are what I loved the most, they stuck out with your black hair." I said.

Jace stepped closer to the bed.

"If your mother didn't take you away things would have been so different, but I don't regret you leaving. Because it led me to chase which led me to my wolf, and back to you. I'm trying to accept you i really am, but i just don't wanna be a mate." I said.

"I don't just wanna treat you as one either." He said. I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him to me.

"I missed you Jace, I cried and cried when you left and didn't come back." I said.

"I begged and pleaded to come back." He said. Jace picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist hugging him tighter.

"We're stuck together now, no one can take us appart." Jace mumbled to me. I nodded in to his neck and sighed relaxing.

People were looking at Jace and I as they walked in to the lunch room. He was sitting beside me with my legs draped over his lap, we were eatting our lunch. Our packs were looking between us not knowing what to do. I yawned and moved my legs from Jace's lap and stood up.

"I'm going to take a nap." I said, to him.

"Coming." He said.

"Lily what about class?" Alan asked.

"I'm at the top of the class alan, after Ali. She usually does the work in class and i do it after school, then we do our homework after." I said.

"Ya so she can do whatever, teachers can't really do anything since she does everything." Ali said. I smiled at her and she nodded.

Jace and I walked through the tables, I was in front of him and he was slightly behind me. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him. He smiled back and was looking around the room making sure no one was going to stop us. Megan stepped in front of me, I was getting really tired of her real fast.

"So you're the reason why he won't flirt with me and let me show him what a real women is like." She said. Jace let out a low growl that everyone heard but her.

"So I guess I'm the reason all these guy reject you, oh yay. Honey you need to look around you not everyone wants you." I said. I grabed Jace's hand and pulled him along with me around her.

Megan went to touch him and I snapped around and grabed her wrist.

"Do not touch what is mine." I growled at her. Some people gasped cause it was the first time I stated my claim.

"You let me touch chase." Megan said, smug.

"Well you see chase and jace are very very different. The weaker one fell for you." I said. I let go of her wrist and continued to walk away, Jace picked me up easily and shifted me so I was on his back.

"That was a first for me." He said.

"What was?" I asked.

"The feeling of pride in the pit of my stomach from hearing that come from you." Jace said. I laughed softly and hugged him.

"You're in for alot then, but for now lets go take a nap." I said. He looked back at me and smirked before heaving me up higher on his back.