.:Chapter 5:.

.:Edited:.

"Alright today we're playing basketball, get in to groups of six." Mr Green, the gym teacher said.

The triplets, Alan, Ali, and I stood where we were. I was leaning against the back of Lance, Tanner had his arm loosely hanging over Ali's shoulder, Alan was sitting on the floor from tying his shoe, and Jake was leaning back yawning.

"You guys are skins." Mr. Green said.

"Perverted old man." Ali said, messing with her shirt not wanting to take it off.  I tilted my head a little to look at him before pushing off of Lance, who looked over his shoulder at me.

You're crazy." Ali said.

I grinned at her and pulled my shirt off, my black sports bra showed off the muscles that never really got shown off. I walked on to the court putting my hair up, I heard Ali sigh and then she was behind me showing off her new found muscles. I kicked a ball in to my hands and passed Mr. Green, the boys snickered as they passed right by him their own shirts coming off.

"Let's kick a little ass." Alan said.

"You sure you know how to do that." I taunted him.

He pushed my head down as I laughed with the others. We stopped in front of the team we were going against, which happened to be all boys. I tilted my head back and looked into the eyes of Jace, he looked back at me with something in his eyes.

"Not good." Ali said.

Listen.

All their heads turned to me in attention, waiting for what I had to say.

We can take them, we're the underdogs we got this.

Our eyes shifted as the whistle blew, we ran forward easily getting away from their team Tanner threw me the ball. My body reacted before my brain did, I was jumping and dunking the ball before I knew it. I landed and turned my blue eyes gleaming as I stood.

"Mmm alpha's got game." Jake said.

I laughed and got back in to place. The bell to end school finally rung, and our game wasn't even done yet, we were tied and panting. 

"Go baby girl." I heard my mom's voice said. I looked over at her.

"Why are you guys still here?" I asked.

"We're leaving today dear." She said.

"Oh." I said. Ali pulled my hair a little and I looked at her.

"Are you sure your wolf can handle anymore? We've been playing for a while and the longest you've gone as a wolf is an hour, you're body was just turned" She said.

I rubbed my neck, my body was tightening up but I was going to push my wolf to her limits and then some it was the only way to be stronger.

"I can do it." I said, nodding.

I cracked my neck and my eyes turned blue again, and Ali looked at me with huge eyes of awe. I gave her my goofy grin that she was the only one to get out of me. Tanner caught my body as I fell from dunking the ball getting the winning point.

"Alpha are you alright?" He asked. The others trotted over as he sat me down, I shook my head clearing it and grinned at them.

"I'm fine." I said, I pushed my eyes blue again and stood up.

"This is crazy." My wolf howled in my head.

"It's either this or fall from the grace I was born too." I thought back.

My wolf calmed down thinking about it, then her power flew through my body and i stood up straighter.

"We will not fall." She said, with a growl of determination. I smirked and pushed my hair out of my face as i walked to the locker room.

"Wait Lily what is that face for?" Ali called, running after me. I leaned back and turned my head, my hand holding my hair back still as I looked at her.

                                                Ali's P.O.V.
It took everything in me not to gasp, as I stared in to my alpha's eyes. They weren't just green, or just crystal blue anymore. The colors had mixed within her eyes and I realized she had truly become one with her wolf. I had never seen it only heard about it till now.

"Lily your eyes." I said. She smiled at me before turning and continuing on her way.

"I was wondering when it was going to happen." Mrs. Black said. I jumped and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Our bloodline runs very deep to the beginning of werewolves. We can only mate alphas as well to keep the line a pure as anything. Lily is a strong wolf, we've never had a silver wolf as an alpha before there has been white but never silver. My grandmother use to tell me the story of the silver wolf and her pure black mate." She said.

"My brother?" I asked. She looked over at Jace and smiled.

"He's going to have a handful specially cause her heart was broken before she came here." She said. Jace's head snapped up and I looked at him then at Mrs. Black.

"Keep her out of trouble, cause if I know my daughter she's just getting started." Mrs. Black said.

She patted my head and walked out of the gym. I bit my lip and thought about what she said then looked at Jace. For the first time he didn't look so big to me anymore maybe because Lily was showing me things I didn't even notice till her. I shook my head at him and turned away to walk in to the locker room.

"Do your worst Lily, he needs to see how it feels." I thought.