.:Chapter 20:.

.:Edited:.

Tah ya! Finally in the 20s :DDD even though it took a while. Sorry about that again :x

Fire - Poets of the Fall

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Flashback
"You're doing it wrong." The little boy shouted.

"I am not you stupid boy." Lily shouted back.

"Yes you are." He shouted even louder.

"Jace. Lily. What are you two fighting about the whole castle can hear you." An older looking version of Jace asked. Lily pointed her little finger at his son.

"He's telling me I'm fighting wrong." She cried. The man beside Jace's father chuckled and scooped the little girl up into his arms. Their eyes one in the same.

"Lily I thought we agreed no more fighting from a young lady, besides Jace is your knight in shining armor." He told her.

"EW!" Both children shouted. The fathers laughed and looked at each other with knowing looks.

"He's right though Jace, Little Lily is very important to all our futures no harm can come to her. When time comes she's going to need you." Mr. Smith said.

Jace looked up at the girl in her father's arms, as she looked up at her father. He wasn't sure what was special about this female, she was just like all the rest. Jace may have been only eleven but he had his own little groupies following him around, and the adults always gushed about how handsome he was. He was sure he could have any girl he pleased, but his father wanted him to protect this one and to be with her. He couldn't figure out why.

"Run along Lily Hannah is looking for you, and Jace has alpha studies." Mr. Black said. He sat Lily down on the ground fixing her dress before standing up straight.

"But daddd aren't I going to be an alpha too some day?" Lily whined.

"When you are ready for it you will become more then an alpha baby girl, but for right now I want you to enjoy life and always enjoy it." He said, patting her head. Lily smiled up at her father and hugged his leg.

"I love you daddy." She swore to him.

"I love you too baby girl." He swore back.

She ran toward the end of the hall and at the end she turned around. Lily showed her brightest smile to her father and waved to him, before rounding the corner to go outside with Hannah.

                                                            Lily's P.O.V.
The soft pat of my tears falling to the floor, raised me from my fog. That was the last time I felt and saw my real father. He was my world I could feel it in my memory and heart, the very heart that was clutching in pain at loosing two very close people to it. The vampire and my wolf were silent in my mind as I weaped for the loss of my father, if I didn’t feel their soft jesters in my mind I would have thought I was alone in that moment.

The door swung open and stayed open, as the person got closer. I could smell it was Jack and he was going to put more poison into my body, as the soft cling of glasses filled the air. My head was bowed as I still had tears falling down my cheeks, but Jack didn't say a word to me. All he did was stick more posion into me then leave as the pain began again, I was so use to it that I just let it over come my body as I hung there. My body and heart were in mourning and I couldn't help it. But I couldn't understand why it was all the bad memories coming back and none of the good.

You must get passed the bad to get to the good. Your heart must know betrayal before it can trully love and cherish everything it is given.

Life can never be fair can it? It has to take everything you love and hold, and never give it back because it does not want to share.

My wolf fell silent I could almost imagin her bowing her head and nodding with understanding. It wasn't just my family that was gunned and burned down, it was hers as well. We had loved all those people with our little heart as much as we could, and then it was taken from us. And that is where the anger began.

                                                         Jace's P.O.V.
I flung the desk across the room, ripping the curtains and couch, making a total mess in the room then sunk back in the darkest corner holding my head. My heart felt like it was breaking, Lily had been gone for months. Every day we were searching and every day we would come up with nothing. It was like Lily Black had fallen of the face of the earth, and there was no way to get her back.

I need you Lily.

We need her.

Yes we needed her. She was our world. Our heart. Our mate. I looked out the window at the full moon and saw Lily in it winking at me, as if telling me to wait she had something up her sleeve and she wasn't giving up.

"Then I won't give up either." I mumbled.

                                                 Flashback
"Are you sure you have no love for them?" A man's voice asked.

"None at all." Lily's mother's voice answered.

Lily stopped skipping down the hallway toward the front door and listened to what was being said, while peaking in to the room from the crack in the door. Her mother was sitting in a man's lap, and their faces were pressed together like she had seen her parents do many times. They were kissing, the man pulled away.

"And why would the most powerful alpha female in the world, not love her own husband and mate and her little girl?" The man asked. Lily's eyes widened as she held in her gasp, her own mother did not love her.

"Because the world of the werewolves needs a new line of order. That bafoon of a mate is too kind hearted to see his wife and mate does not love him or his daughter no longer. We will rule the new world." Lily heard her mother say.
Her mother moved out of the way and Lily saw the man, he had hair black as night. Then she ran away blocking out what she had just seen with her whole heart. Lily ran into something soft.

"Oh there you are Lily." Hannah cried. Lily hugged her with everything she had in her little body, wanting her heart to stop breaking. Hannah took the little girl's hand not noticing her change and headed for the front door, Lily decided to play it off as if she herself was fine and ran out in to the yard.

"Lily becareful there are rocks over there." Hannah called.