.:Chapter 1:.

.:Edited:.

I stared up at the large brick building, where they found a large enough forest in California is beyond me. The trees reach what seemed like thousand of feet from the ground to the sky. I could feel other wolves around me, as I sighed and stepped through the doors of my new life. The Headmaster stared at me and I stared back.

"Ms. Black you do realize what you are doing right?" He asked.

"I do but what do you expect from a alpha's daughter?" I asked.

"I see you'll have to be trained as a alpha female then." He said.

I nodded and he dropped his eyes, only then did I look around. Everything in the room was dark and not very inviting per say, but then again I didn't expect it to be after all it was the head master office. He went on and on about the rules of the school, I turned a ear to him as I took in all the smells. The main one being his, and a few others though one smell was always in here too. I could tell it recently was here too.

"You're excused." He said.

I nodded again and got up and walked out the door. Small wolves were running around the halls and older students in human form were leaning against the lockers all laughing at the girl with glasses, as she ran around trying to get them all in order but none were listening. I saw a guy with piercings smirking, he smelled like the smell in the office. Taking pity on the girl as the principle came out, I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled. Everyone froze what they were doing, all the pups had their attention instantly on me. I opened their class room door, and pointed they all ran in tails between their legs.

"There you go." I said, to the girl and walked down the hall.

"Ms. Black please refrain from using your alpha status, while in the school." The principle said.

"Then learn to keep your students under control." I said.

I passed right by the guy I was looking at earlier, with my hands in my pockets. I sat at my own circle table in a corner near the large windows looking out at the forest. I heard a body sit down in front of me, but I didn't turn my head to notice them.

"Um." A timid voice said. I turned my head to her, it was the girl from the hallway.

"I wanted to say thank you, for um earlier." She said, keeping her head down. I put my elbow on the table and my chin in my palm.

"You don't look at people when you talk do you?" I asked. She looked up and blushed before looking back down.

"Your a soon to be alpha female, you're the higher rank. All I am is a alpha males sister." She said in a small voice.

"You need to expand your thinking pool." I said.

I was about to get up but noticed a group of girls coming over to the table, so I sat back down and watched them come closer.

"Well well well if it isn't the useless space, that can't watch over a bunch of pups." The blond leader said.

I watched the girl in front of me winch and look up over her shoulder then look down tears ready to fall, the group of clones laughed at her. I let out a low threatening growl from the back of my throat and they snapped their heads toward me.

"I'd really watch who you taunt in front of me, you wouldn't want that pretty little face of yours to have claw marks all over them, now would you?" I asked, taunting them. The leader snarled at me.

"Well that's not pretty." I said, standing up.

I was by far taller than her and she noticed and backed up. A smirk came across my face, and I walked around the table taking the timid girl with me I walked right through them.