.:Chapter 18:.

.:Edited:.

I am so oober excited I'm almost to my 20s :DDDD and this one is going to be loooooooooooonger :3

Song:

Hollywood Undead - Bullet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                      No One's P.O.V.

The battle had been going for hours, the school side had alot of injured but had yet to back down. Lily has people left to right untill she her heard Brandon's cry, she swerved around and saw the leader of the attackers getting closer to him. Both Ali and alan were knocked out, she ran forward trying to get to him. She flew passed Jace as he took on Jessica, Lily slid in front of Brandon and growled. The guy smirked at her and stood to his full height.

"I've been looking for you Lily Black. It wasn't nice that they sent you away when I was so close to having you." He said. She growled more and he chuckled.

"You always were fiesty, one of the things I like about you. Now why don't you be a good girl and come to me?" He asked. Lily snorted and bared her teeth, he frowned.

"Fine we'll do this the hard way." He replied, throught gritted teeth. He went to jump at Lily but Jace slammed into his side making him fly across the ground. Lily looked over at Jessica to find her slowly dieing in her wolf form.

"I will get you Lily don't you worry about that." The guy said. He whislted and all the wolves going against the school backed off and fled into the woods.

Jace looked over at Lily as she looked Brandon over, her ears laid back on her head and she barked at him like a angry mother would.

"It's not his fault Lily." Jace told her. Lily snorted and pushed Brandon to Jace and ran in to the school.

As Lily ran through the halls a dart went into her side, her wolf body hit the floor and slid across the floor right to the feet of that guy.

"Princess Lily, I am Jason Reed and you're going to remember me." His voice said. Lily let out a small noise as the drugs in the dart started taking effect, the last thing she saw as her eyes drifted closed was his smirking face.

                                                      Jace.P.O.V.
Jace felt the tug of his bond with Lily pulling, and he looked around for her. It was getting tighter then it was gone. He turned away from the two packs in front of him and ran for the school, where Lily's scent led. It seemed to stop in the middle of the hallway, only a dart laid on the ground. Jace picked it up and smelt it, his nose wrinckled as sleeping drugs entered his nose.

"Jace?" Ali's voice questioned. He looked over his shoulder at Lily's best friend.

"Lily's gone someone took her." He breathed. The full hit of his mate being gone hit Jace right in the chest hard. He fell to the ground staring down the dart in his hands. Ali rushed to his side to comfort him.

"We'll find her, promise." Ali told him.

"Guys we've got a problem." Allen shouted, as he ran down hall. Jace and Ali looked up at him, as he ran for them the others were behind him.

"Parents are coming for their childern saying something about a war is comming." Lance panted.

Ali helped jace up and they walked out to the front of the building. People were crying and hugging each other as they said bye, knowing each one was going to have to fight in whatever pack their parents were in. Though when Lily's pack stepped up, and Jaces pack behind them, they all stopped and looked up at them.

Some of the guys came to them, stepping away from their parents and bowed their heads asking to be in the pack. Ali looked at Jace and nudged him forward bowing her head, the others in the pack followed.

"Your Alpha Male so it leaves you to decide to take them in and let them fight with us." Ali said. Jace looked at the people gathering in front of him and nodded to them. They cheered and bowed their heads slightly.

All Jace could think about was the fact, that someone took the wrong mate.