.:Chapter 17:.

.:Edited:.

Song:

Mausam & Escape - Slumdog Millionaire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our group stopped between them and the school, Jessica decided to come and stand beside the leader of the group. I growled deep in my throat and she gave her own back. Students of the school were wither in human form or wolf form, they were all fighting some unknown person or wolf. I closed my eyes searching for Seth and Clay.

We're fine. -Seth

Just making sure.

Andrew is on the phone for you. -Seth

Isn't this not the time for a phone call?

"Not to him." Seth's voice said. He held out a simple black cell phone and I took it, and put it up to my ear as I looked at the people in front of me.

"Little girl I hear you have a problem on your hands." Andrew's voice stated. A smile came back to my face as I heard him speak.

"I don't know about it being a problem, besides who's to say I can't fixed it?" I asked. His rough laugh came through the phone and I could tell he was smiling like no tomorrow.

"Lil wolf you know if you need help you just call, but I see that it is something you have to do and I'm going to let you. Remember your training and don't get stupid." He said.

"Yes I know I know." I told him.

"Give them hell lil wolf." his voice said with a smirk in it. I could tell, I handed the phone back to Seth and he took it, as he began talking into it I walked forward slowly.

"Ms. Black please wait for higher ups to take care of this." Mr. Reed demanded.

"You're nothing but a coward." I spat. I pulled off my shirt leaving me in a sports bra, my back tattoo clear as day.

                                                              Ali's P.O.V.
I stared in shock at Lily's back, it was covered with a whole tattoo. Her body was also different, I wasn't sure how I didn't notice it before. But she looked dangerous just like she was trying to show me. Everything I saw before was still there but it was dangerous. Lily jumped forward and changing in to her wolf, it seemed bigger than what it was just an hour before. Her pure silver fur stook out amoung the sea of dark furs. With her feet apart she pulled her head back and let out a howl that had everyone frozen even the attackers. That howl made my body shake with the power behind it.

"Little sister you are looking at the long lost princess of the wolf world." Jace said. Everyone in the packed looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lily was hunted before a long time ago, back when both of us were little. They came for her the ones that wanted no law’s in our world. Lily had to go away she's the only one left, as I am the only male left that could ever start the lost race over. You see Ali your dad isn't mine, our mother took me and ran instead of fighting. She took Lily too and gave her to her cousins that couldn't have a child. Lily is the last hope for our world, she dies we will fade away." Jace said.

I looked up at him in shock holding my hands to my chest as I looked at the wolf in front of us, she was fighting for us and everyone that couldn't do it themselves. She was going to be our savor and she knew it, as she stood tall her head held high. I saw movement in the corner of my eye and looked back over at Jace, he was stripping then he was in his wolf and went and stood beside Lily, well more like sat on his hind quarts. Lily looked at him and snorted, he butted her side she didn't stagger.

"Hmmm might as well." Tanner said. He then shifted along with his brothers and standing beside their Alpha.

I shifted myself and stood in front of Kelly and Brandon guarding them, Alan came beside me as the two other boys joined the line up.

Till the end Alpha. -Lance

Agreed. -Everyone