.:Chapter 10:.

.:Edited:.

Sorry about the late upload when I said I would do it the other day, but I had just got back from my friends house and was still a little out there o.e. So here is chapter 10 finally in the double digits ya boy!

Song:

Nightcore - Disturbia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A month had passed and our packs had grown closer. Ali was even tutoring some of them, not all their girlfriends/mates liked that at first, but once they found out she was Tanner's mate they relaxed. Megan was sent home three days ago so she was no longer trying to get with Jace, though the chicks from the mall were still trying. None got to far with him turning them down or me trying to rip them apart. I've also come to realize that Mr. Reed is not a fan of me at all, also learned he's a pack member of Jace's dad's pack. Who was coming to visit tomorrow and I was super nervous.

Jace and I were doing amazing though he would leave at random times, and come back to bed at weird hours. I didn't wanna think of what he was doing to me or someone else, after all we were mates right?

Now I have a horrible time with thinking things are going to stay this amazing, and leave it to me to be right. Standing in front of me with mall girl pressed up against the lockers was Jace. His head shot up and looked over at me. I stared in to his eyes and I read him like a book, I stepped back then turned walking away. My body wasn't even half way out of the school building and it had shifted.

I ran for everything I was worth. The school gate came and went as I passed right through it. My head didn't turn to look back at the fading school or the howls from my pack. My silver paws kept hitting the ground pulling me forward, as I got further away the thunder rolled and it began to pour washing away any trace of me being there. There was a bark and I knew who it was, how that little boy caught up with me I'll never know. I picked Brandon up by his scruff and kept running faster, trying to get so far away from the hurt.

By the time I finally stopped my silver fur was brown and black caked with mud, and it was still pouring. Brandon whined lowly at me and looked at me from the corner of his eyes, I dropped him down to the ground and walked over to the river and lapped up some water. He did the same then shivered a little. I looked down at him and never felt so far away, as I was about to reach down to him there was a growl in the woods. My wolf stood over Brandon keeping him protected.

"Would you look at what we got here boys. A female wolf and a pup." A voice said. I could feel more of them behind me and growled at them warningly.

They stepped out of the trees, the ones that were human had tattoos all over. There was a girl and she had tattoos not as many. I let out a warning growl and lowered myself closer Brandon, and I picked him up by his scruff and flung him around to my back. He moved to the back of my neck and hung out for the ride, I spreaded my legs apart ready. The girl smelt the air and her eyes widened.
"She's an alpha." She breathed.

"Are you sure about that? I don't smell alpha." The leader growled at her. I growled at him and he glared at him.

"It's raining and she's covered in mud, you know my nose is the best there is in the pack." She huffed.

My ears flickered then I swerved my body around and pushed a full grown male to the ground, my paw on his skull. I roared at him with every ounce of alpha blood I had in my body. He whined as his ears flattened on his skull, I bared my fangs then pulled my paw off and stepped back. Brandon moved to my head and barked at me, I shook my head and walked through the river. It was slowly getting deeper but the rushing water was cleaning my fur. The main guy roared at me as I easily swam away from them, with Brandon sitting on my head. I heaved myself out of the river and shook out my fur, it was back to it's silverness and I ran further in to the woods away from the small pack.

They chased after me and I snorted and ran faster and slid to a stop in front of a alpha. Brandon tumbled away from me, I scrambled and covered my body over his. He changed in to his human form, his head sticking out from under my front paws as I laid on him.

"Ahh Lily you're heavy and I'm muddy." He whined. I snorted at him and he hugged me whispering me to calm down.

"Relax this is not how my alpha acts." He whispered. He turned his head to one of the guys from the forest.

"Can I have clothes please, and for her." Brandon asked.

A women went off and then came back with shorts for Brandon, and a shirt and another pair of shorts for me. Brandon put his on and stood up, I tugged him to a tree and pushed his back to a tree with my nose and went behind the tree and bushes and changed. I came out keeping them all in my view.

"Thank you." I said, nodding to the women.

"Welcome." She replied.

"What are you doing here?" A old voice asked. I looked at the alpha and nodded to him in respect which he did back.

"Well where is here?" I asked back. He raised an eyebrow at me, and looked me over as well as Brandon.

"Indiana." He said. My eyes widened and iIlooked back at Brandon, even his eyes went wide.

"I'm not sure what we're doing here, I was just running." I admitted.

"Where are you from?" The leader of that little packed asked, well growled really. I growled back at him showing him my teeth.

"I don't need some jerk growling at me like it's going to immediate me. Brandon and I happen to be from California and we have enough jerks there to last a life time, so if you do not want your balls ripped off then I suggest you growl at someone else." I fumed.

Brandon winched and some of the girls giggled, others hid their mouths. Even the alpha looked like he was holding back a smile, the guy had a sour look on his face.

"Ms. Lily was it? What were you running from?" The alpha wondered.

"Mate problems?" I asked unsure.

"So not even your mate wants to deal with you, I can see why." The guy said. I grabed a rock and chucked it at him, he was too slow and got hit on the side of his head.

"Do you wanna go jerk?" I yelled at him. He growled at me and went to jump at me but the alpha put his arm out.

"Would you two like to stay? You may learn what you need to know here." He said.

"It maybe for the best Lily you need to cool off." Brandon agreed.

I sighed and nodded my head, while looking at the guy. I snarled at him a little and followed after the alpha as he waved us to follow him. I put Brandon between us to keep an eye on him. Just behind the line of trees was a town and I looked around. We were not in California anymore and it showed, Brandon patted my hand and smiled at me. If I was going to learn something here I was willing to stay, and hoped it was right.