.:Chapter 3:.

.:Edited:.

I yawned as Ali and I stood in line for lunch, some of the younger kids were looking at us in awe like they hadn't seen two upper class men getting lunch before. I groaned as a heavy hand hung it's self around my neck.

"I don't understand why you're not falling in to my arms." Jace's voice said.

"Because I don't fall that easily anymore." I said, to tired to even shrug his arm off. We grabbed our lunches and went to pay.

"Well that's good cause I like challenges." He said.

I turned swiftly and punched him in the side, he grunted as his arm dropped.

"Listen here buddy refer to me as a challenge again and I'll make sure your wolf only has one leg." I snapped.

I paid for my lunch and stomped to my little round table, Ali not far behind me.

"You okay? You're a little off." She said.

"Lets just say with Chase here bitch of the west isn't that far behind, even if she isn't aloud here and i can't hit her cause she's human and is pregnant cause someone couldn't wrap it up." I said.

Ali stared at me wide eyed and put a fry in her mouth. The blond and her clones picked that moment to come around and oh look Chase was with them.

"This day is just keeps getting better." I mumbled.

I sat and ate my lunch as she stood there, with her little group. She cleared her throat and I kept eating looking out the window, she went to push my lunch off the table. I grabbed her wrist and snapped my head to her, my eyes were my wolf eyes and a warning growl deep in my throat.

"Today is not the day to push my buttons, so if you want to keep your arm you WILL back up or so help me they won't be able to find you." I said in my alpha voice.

Her body shook and she stepped back holding her arm to her chest. I stood up and left the table and my lunch, I pushed my hair out of my face and headed outside and hid behind a tree before stripping and shifting into my wolf. I yawned and laid out in the sun soaking it up. A low whine rung through the air after I had moved to my side. I opened my eye's and noticed a wolf pup on it's tummy looking at me, it whined again when it saw me looking at it.

"Well come on over here, I want to sleep and can't do it with you whining." I said.

It stood up and bounced over to me and laid against my tummy getting buried in my white fur. It fell asleep in seconds, I yawned again and fell asleep as well.

"Ms. Black what are you doing out here sleeping?" Mr. Reed's voice boomed.

I heard growling and yapping after it. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed Mr. Reed not far from me the alpha's behind him and the little pup in between us legs spread apart and growling at them all. I tugged my body up on on fours I yawned and walked to the pup and grabbed his scruff in my mouth and walked passed Mr. Reed. I set the pup down and continued walking, he followed after me bouncing.

"Ms. Black you will listen to me." Mr. Reed shouted.

"She doesn't have to actually you're not her alpha." Jace said folding his arms.

I looked at Jace and decided to reward him with rubbing against his legs and laying between them. The puppy sat on my head and barked at Jace in turn he looked down at us. I looked the other direction, just cause I was close to him didn't mean I was accepting him right away to me it didn't work that way. I wanted a first date, a first kiss, I wanted to be treated as if we weren't going to spend out lives together just because we mated.