.:Chapter 23:.

• Dedicated to To all of you, my readers <3

.:Edited:.

Updated <333

Smack You - Kimberly Cole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        Lily's P.O.V.
"Again." Beth shouted at me. I panted at little as I clashed swords with Ray. This vampire queen was a real hard ass when it came to training. So much so she made her own daughter cry and run from the room, she didn't go after her though. She turned her focus on me and made me work harder.

The first two weeks of training was all running, I don't think I've ever saw my legs this tone before. The week after it was all about dodging things, and this week was weapons. My wolf and I were memorizing every move and everything she said to us. Ray and I had also being training together after princess training was over with. He was teaching me how to keep my mind calm, as well as my emotions. That made Tanzy even more angry when I didn't show any sign of caring what she said when she tried to bait me more often then none, but I already knew that little princess had nothing on me so I paid her no attention to start with.

"Enough. We're finished, which means it's all up to you now lily." Beth said, She had a smile on her face and I could see her fangs. Come to think of it my own teeth had become a little sharper thanks to Ray's blood inside mine.

You're welcome.

I looked over at Ray as he smirked showing off his own fangs, and I rolled my eyes at him before turning back to the queen.

"Thank you." I told her. She nodded to me.

"Just don't get yourself killed before the battle field and I'll know I was a good teacher." She said, before walking away.

I laughed lightly and looked back over at Ray, as he took a sip of his red water. I wrinkled my nose at the thought of what it was but didn't say anything about it, I learned my lesson the first time when he went raving about it for a week.

We're going to have to be on our way soon, this war is fast coming. I think it'll be here in another two weeks.

Then we don't have time to waste, we'll leave tomorrow.

I'm coming with.

Says who?

Says me.

Vamp boy you will get in the way.

Wolf Vampires came first, I think I can handle myself.

VAMPIRES DID NOT COME FIRST, YOU STUPID BOY! WE CAME AT THE SAME TIME!

I winched at her scream and covered my ears, as I glared over at Ray.

"Can we please not argue in my head. Thank you." I snapped.

"Sorry." Ray said as it was thought by my wolf.

I nodded and headed out of the room to my for the moment room. When I entered Tanzy was sitting on my bed, I ignored her and got my bag and started packing the clothes I was given to train in. I could feel her eyes watching my every move untill i was finished.

"When do you leave?" She asked.

"Tomorrow." I answered.

"Is he going with you?" She asked again.

"Yes." I answered once again.

She sighed and I looked over at her as she bowed her head, in what seemed to be defeat.

"Why does everyone like you?" She questioned.

"Because I give and expect nothing back. I'm going to go shower, who knows when I'll get another real one." I told her.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the shower, as I stripped then climbed into the warmth. Sighing in pleasure as I leaned my head on the tile wall. Come tomorrow everything was going to be different untill the day after the battle. The world would either be at peace, or it would be at war forever.

As Ray and I walked out of the front door, Beth stopped us.

"Lily there is someone you should go see. He's a katana maker about a week from here and a week from the battle grounds. Tell him I sent you, I've already called telling him everything about you, so he can have the sword ready. He's toward the west." She said.

"Alright. Thanks again for your help." I told her. She just smiled at me then hugged the two of us, and went back inside.

I turned toward the woods and started walking, Ray not far behind me. This was the start of having everything on the line.

                                                         Ali's P.O.V.
I panted as Seth charged at me again. I was going to get my spot here and today. The old man Andrew had taken me under his wing a week ago saying, Lily would want me as her Beta when she got back. It made me happy that someone else believed that she was still alive. Others were slowly begining to doubt she was and were beginning to fear the war.

Swinging my leg around I caught Seth in his side, making him grunt from pain. He backed up again looking over my form, which I knew had nothing wrong with it. It was the first thing Andrew had ranted and raved about being horrible from the moment he met me. Lance had wanted to beat him up right then but i held him back knowing it was true, and soon asked the old man to teach me.

For a week days and nights i was training and never stopping, he had also informed me this was what he made lily do so long ago. She flew passed it with flying colors, and he knew i would too because we were close friends.

Lily is stronger I can feel her wolf, she's out there some where alive.

Seriously?

Yes. They will be here in two weeks.

My body heaved a sigh of relief and I got my focus back. I ran towards Seth for the first time durning the whole fight, I swept my foot out knocking his legs out from under him, as he went down I punched my fist out. It landed in his stomache, the air was forced out of his mouth as he gasped and skidded across the ground. The training around us stopped, as I held my body straight fist in ready watching him.

"I only got two weeks to be the best beta there was and you're in my way." I told him. My wolf howled out threw everyones mind as she took her claim back as beta. Andrew laughed and clapped his hands.

"I see why she picked you ali, she saw your strenght before anyone else could. And it seems you do better with close contact, we'll have to change your training." Andrew said. I smiled at him and nodded, before looking up at the sky.

Come bring them hell, Lily.

                                                Jason's P.O.V.
"We're going to attack a week early." Ella said, slamming her hands on my desk. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause everyone knows we are attacking in two weeks, and that means so does my puthedic daughter. If we attack a week early she will not know, and that means I can kill her mate and then attack her when she is weak from it." Ella sneered

As I looked up at the women in front of me, I only saw pure evil and it made me wonder how I was roped in with her.

Cause you couldn't keep it in your pants waiting for your mate, and when you did find your mate she was human and you didn't want her because you thought of her as week. And you told Ella that and soon after your mate was killed and it now leaves you where you're at.

I didn't need that answered thank you very much.

Well then don't ask things or wonder things your don't want answered too.

"I still can't believe she has a mate." Ella was ranting, as I tuned back to her.

That's all it was about these days, Lily and her mate. Our daughter Emma was pushed to the side as if she was yesterday's news. I could feel her anger through our father daughter bond, she was beginning to hate her half sister and her mate. But I couldn't still help but feel this anger was nothing like Lily's anger and hatered for the three of us, and the people that burned and slaughtered her home. Oh no when it come to the sisters Emma would fall.