.:Chapter 19:.

.:Edited:.

Sorry for being a horrible person and not getting this out sooner, I like lost the urge to write or something v.v

I Don't Wanna Wait - Paula Cole

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a soft dripping noise in the corner of the room, from were I was chained to the wall. I could feel the hard metal around my wrists and ankles. The door on the other side of the room swung open, the hinges squealing as if in pain to be opened. My eyes were almost blinded from the light even if my head hung low, the light seemed to shine off the table that was in front of me. The table held needles, and different chemicals on it.

"How are you today my sweet? I've missed you." The jerk I've come to know as, Jack asked.

I didn't pick up my head or even show that I heard him. My head was forced the other direction, while a loud slap rang through the air shattering the noise of the drips. My wolf roared inside of me, but I knew she couldn't do anymore than that. My body was too weak to be taken over by her to get us out of there.

"I wouldn't have had to do this if you had come with Jason when he wanted you too." Jack told me. He moved to the table and grabbed a syringe, along with a chemical.

I looked at it, the liquid inside was silvery looking. Jack saw me looking and smirked, before coming back to me and pushing the needle in to my skin. A burning sensation went through my body and I cried out in pain.

"Wonder if you can survive, vampire blood running through your veins." Jack pondered for a second, then he laughed as he walked out of the room. My body was withering in pain, as my blood and the vampires mixes.

That bastard really did it.

Who are you?

I'm the vampire that owns that blood.

If your blood kills her, I'm haunting your ass.

~snorts~

Don't you snort at me, blood sucker.

Enough, if I'm going to die I don't need bickering in my head.

You won't die if you're strong enough.

She is!

I tuned the two of them out of my head and closed my eyes, my body and mind getting weaker. My wolf growled in my head and she seemed to unlock things that were locked away.

                                                              Flashback
"Lily becareful there are rocks over there." Hannah called. Lily's childish giggles rang through the morning air as she ran around the yard. Her easily paniced nanny running after her, telling her not to do this or that.

"Oh Hannah I'm a werewolf, there is no need to worry." Lily cheered.

"Shhh lily we don't want people hearing you." Hannah said. She looked around quickly to see if anyone heard the little girl.

"Why not Hannah, I thought I was a princess. Doesn't everyone know?" Lily questioned. Hannah scooped her up in to her arms and held her close to her and hurried in to the castle. She hurried all the way to Lily's bedroom.

"No my little one no one believes you are the Princess, we have to keep it a secret cause if anyone knew you'd be hunted and made to do things that you do not want to do." Hannah explained. Lily looked at her with confused looking face, and Hannah sighed lightly while patting her head.

"You will understand when the right time comes, little one." She whispered, as she hugged Lily.

The little girl sat in her room by herself, long after hannah had left to go tend to come other chores she had to do, her small form was curled in a ball in the middle of her plush four poster bed. There was a light breeze coming from the open window, it was a little chilly, but Lily could not feel it she was too in to her thoughts to care. She could not figure out what Hannah ment to save her life, and she hated not understanding.

 Later that night Hannah came flying into Lily's room as screams rung through the castle. Lily jumped up from bed looking at the fear strucken women. Her chest was heaving as she panted and tried to talk but it only came out as jumbled breaths of air. So Hannah ran to her and pushed the little girl out on her little ledge.

"You stay right here, stay against the wall and in the shadows. Don't let anyone hear or see you, this is important." Hannah begged. Little lily nodded and pressed herself against the wall, fading in to the shadows. Hannah spun back into the room, as the door flew open.

"Where is she?!?" A man's voice roared. Lily winched at the sound of it and pressed even closer to the wall.

"She is not here she ran away." Hannah said. There was a slap and Hannah's scream of pain.

"You're lieing to me her scent is still in the room you stupid women. I gave you one order, only one and you can't even do that. You were suppose to kill the girl when you found out she was a princess, but you kept her alive. All because of what? You fell in love with the child, should have send a man to do it." The man's rough voice said harshly. Lily clutched her shirt as there was a click, Hannah's startled scream, a gun shot, then silents.

"Find the girl she's still in the castle." The evil man said. There were shuffles then they were going down the hallway, as more screams and gun shots rung through the air. A black haired head was thrusted through the open window, and Lily stopped breathing so he could not hear her.

"I will find you little girl no matter where you hide, and when I do you'll wish you were never born." He voiced, then laughed as he left the room. Lily climbed back in to the room and ran to Hannah, as she laid on the floor slowly taking her last few breathes of air.

"Lily you need to run, and run as far as you can. You're life is in danger and so is the rest of the werewolf world. If you die there will be no light to the dark future. You are the last one left of your blood line, the world needs your blood line to stay in order. Run Lily and don't look back." Hannah whispered.

She sucked in one last breath and was gone. Lily hugged the older women to her chest crying softly, as screams and gun shots still rang through the air even as they grew silent and a roar of fire starting up sounded. A slim arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her toward the window.

"It's okay Princess I have you, you're going to be safe." A women's soft voice said. Lily saw a little boy about her age or a little older staring at her, when they had landed on the ground. The little girl looked back at her castle, her home, it was up in flames and there were hundreds of men standing around cheering as the three slipped through the darkness in to the woods further and further away from what they all knew.

                                                            Lily's P.O.V.
I gasped for air as water was poured over my head, tipping my head up a little I looked at the person in front of me. That black haired man, Jason Reed. I didn't know who he was before but now I knew who he was and what he has done to me. Every memory that had him or Hannah in it was in my mind and fresh as if they just happened. I jerked my body at him and growled at him darkly, a dark smile crossed his face.

"You remember. That wolf of yours is a smart one she is." He messed with some of the jars on the table and picked one up, and got a needle pulling some up in to the tube. "But she's getting weaker with each passing day and each poison. She will die and you will soon after." Jason chuckled. He pushed the needle in to my skin and then pushed the blood of another in to mine.

"You won't survive." He said, walking out and slamming the door behind him. My scream echoed off the walls hurting my ears but I couldn't stop.

I will survive and come hunt you down Jason Reed, and take everything from you like you have done to me.

My head dropped back down and blackness greeted me with open arms.