.:Chapter 4:.

.:Edited:.

I yawned before opening my eyes big green ones met my vision. I cried out and fell off the bed, there was a child's laugh as my ass met the floor.

"It's to early." I whined. Brandon looked over the edge of the bed smiling at me.

"It's Sunday, Lily." He said. 

I grunted at him and stood up, feeling my hair. It was flying every where and I yawned again. My body almost fell cause I stumbled over one of Jace's pair of pants he left laying around.

"He's trying to kill me." I mumbled.

Over the passed week I had been coming into Jace's room, his bed felt so damn good and I could sleep forever. Brandon had taken with staying with us, so every night we were in Jace's bed sound asleep. The first few days Jace had rage fits about this was his personal space in this damn school, I think. I kinda stopped paying attention after the first few times of hearing it. Don't let that fool you, he made space for Brandon and I in his closet, dresser and bathroom. Though most of my clothes filled the space, some of Brandon's were in there. I had learned that the little boy was dropped off here and left. He wasn't a fan of the clothes very much my mother wasn't good at dressing boys, so today was our shopping day.

Brandon curled up with Jace since he was still the one asleep, the older boy put a protective arm around him and gave a light snore. I shook my head and picked out some skinny jeans, a tank top, zip up hoodie, panties, and matching bra. As I walked into the bathroom i shut the door with my foot and started the shower up, before putting my clothes on the counter I moved my green towel closer the the shower from the back of the door from it's hook. Jace's black towel hung beside it, Brandon's blue towel was on a towel holder on the wall so it was easier for him to get. The bathroom it's self was black and white, Jace really liked his black and white decore. After stripping I climbed into the shower to wash my hair and shave.

After a hour in the shower I got out dryed my hair, then got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my make-up, and walked out of the bathroom. There was a loud bang and I opened the door. Jace was all laid out on the floor a pair of pants wrapped around his ankle.

"I told you, you needed to start cleaning up that you were going to do a face plant." I said. He looked up and growled, I raised an eyebrow.

"You do realize that doesn't scare me right?" I asked. He grunted at me and got up to his feet and went in to the bathroom, slamming the door.

"Love you too sweetie." I called. I looked around for Brandon and found him no where in the room.

"Brandon are you dress?" I shouted out.

"Yes Lily." He shouted, back from the living room.

I walked into the room and saw him sitting on the floor, at the coffee table eating cereal as he watched the tv. My eyes gave him a once over and I nodded before going into the kitchen. I grabbed some brand of poptarts and a water, before going back into the living room to wait for Jace. He came out thirty minutes later fully dressed and ready to go.

"Lets go." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Not going to eat?" I asked.

"Not hungry." He said. 

I frowned at him but nodded. Brandon put his bowl in the sink and ran after Jace and I followed behind him shutting the door.

At the mall Jace kept his distance and Brandon stayed with me as we shopped. I didn't spare Jace a look for the rest of the trip. I saw Ali coming out of the music store and a smile came to my face.

"Ali." Brandon shouted to her. 

She looked up and smiled at us as Brandon ran to her hugging her legs.