Chapter 10

[Sara pov]

I slowly walked down to the kitchen. My body sore all over and my heart torn. When I entered the kitchen my mom and dad were obviously there. I could no longer stop the tears.

"Mom... Mom..." I stood in the doorway crying.

"Oh honey." She raised from her chair with my father, and embraced me with a warm hug.

I actually felt protected and safe from him, but I knew it wouldn't last long.

"I-I-I-I'm not a virgin anymore mom..." I cried in her arms for hours.

I didn't hear the door open and then...

"Sister? What are you doing out of our room?" I jumped. Ou-our room!?

"LEAVE HER ALONE! YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH! YOU RAPED OUR DAUGHTER!" My father yelled jumping I'm front of me and my mother.

He shrugged, "your point?"

My father gritted his teeth and balled his fist to punch him. He twisted his arm as he did before. There was a snap and then my father was on the ground , his arm twisted backwards. I cried even louder. Hearing my fathers bone popped as he tried to get back up.

My mother was now on the floor crying just as I was.

"Sister." He stood where he was,"come." He reached out his hand. I hid deeper into my mothers arms for protection. She could never protect me from him.

I sat there starring at him until I saw anger and rage fill his eyes. Responding I quickly got up and followed him to his- our room. Not before giving my mother and father a sly smile.

We entered the room and he had already locked the door. He glared at me.

"You left when I told you to stay in here. Why?" He asked.

"Please-" I begged beginning to cry.

"I've had enough of this foolishness." I cried. He was getting pretty annoyed. "Stop crying..." I just cried and cried. Now he was getting pissed. "I SAID STOP CRYING!" I did.

I sniffed and held back my tears.

"Come here." He ordered. No respond. Just sat there on his bed starring at him with fear.

"I said come here." He ordered once again. This time he pulled me towards him

"Please let me go..." I began to beg.

He starred down at me with his cold eyes. They held me captive.

"No." That's all he said and, "I'll never let you go."

All my little hope I had left just the tiniest sank from his words. Why? Why won't he let me go? Why...?

"I-I-I-I want my mom... I want my mommy..." I said starting to cry.

"You don't need her... You have me." He began to caresse my cheek with one hand as his other was gently going up my thigh. I screamed.

"I WANT MY MOMMY!"

He slapped me,"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I lay there on the ground with my hand on my cheek. He was right back to his normal self. His abusive self.

"Just kill me... Just kill me..." His eyes grew with shock and horror.

"No... That's that. Deal with it."

I cried silently curling up into a ball on the floor.

"No come here." He said. I stood up staggering on my feet and walked over to him.

"Get on the bed." He ordered pointing to the bed.

I bit my lip and laid on the bed motionless.

"Good girl. Such a good girl. I think I'll teach you something new. Tonight. How to please a man."

My body stiffened. Not this again. He grabbed my hand and gestured it towards his pants. I swallowed a deep lump in my throat.

There was a knock at the door. Thank you god.

"Baby, wanna have a little fun?" A woman purred behind the door. My brother gritted his teeth and glared towards the door

"I'll let you off today. Your done for the night."

I nodded and starred down into my lap.

My life is already at it's end...

Brother got up and walked towards the door when he stopped feeling my arms wrapped around his waist.

He starred down at me in shock only to find I kissed him, "big brother."

"I love you... I love you so much..." I breathed on his neck.

"I-I-I love you too." For the first tine I've seen my brother stutter. The very first time. Just take me away... Stooping this low is all I can take. Justin... I'm sorry.