Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"I'll ask you again." I stiffened under his stare. "Where. Have. You. Been?"

"I-I-I-I was at the library... Just like I said." Shit. I was stuttering.

"Really?" He had a smile on his face that looked to be a smug smirk. He knew something I didn't.

I ignored him and headed upstairs. I even think I heard him say:

"Don't you walk away from me." I opened my bedroom door only to have it slammed shut.

My brother was right there with his palm flat against the door as he leaned against it looking me dead in the eyes. His eyes were cold but he was able to keep that warm, welcoming smile.

"Come now. We both know that you weren't at the library." He said smiling.

"Now tell big brother where you really were, and who you were with. Tell the truth and I won't hurt you. That sounds like a done deal, right?"

It was, but... Tell on Justin? Or... Or loose my life...? Justin wins by a long shot.

"No..." I said.

"What was that?"

"I. Said. No."

His smile dropped. He clenched his fist and slapped me across the face. He slapped me so hard I hit my back against the wall and fell straight to the ground. Blood escaped the corner of my lips. I bit my tongue. Hard too. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me downstairs. I stumbled and hit every step on the way down the stairs. At least he hadn't pushed me down the stairs.

He forced me forward in front of the door. The door with a thousand chains. It what I called it. He stopped and unlocked the door to that same door, with that dark prison. That nightmare. All in this dark room. His room. We entered he was dragging me on the floor like a piece of trash. He considered me one. He walked up to his carpet mat and kicked it aside. Revealing the cell door. He opened the lock and lifted the door. I starred down into the dark a bliss. My body was frozen as I starred down into the darkness. I glanced up at my brother as if begging him to show mercy. Like he would ever consider that. I opened my mouth.

Before I could say anything he threw me down into the cell and slammed the door shut. The room went from little light to pitch black immediately. I tried to feel my way around, but I knew it was no use. I cried that night. I still cannot believe that thing up there. That man... That beast... Was my brother.

[Sara brothers pov]

Pain shot up through my body. So much pain. She had left me... I could feel it.

Dammit. I got out if bed and dressed.

I grunted when another shock shot through my body causing me to stumble.

How far was she? Where did she go? Another shock. DAMMIT I NEED HER HERE WITH ME! Where did she go? Then it hit me- she mentioned this before about going to the library. I quickly got into my car and drove off to the library. I'll drag her ass kicking and screaming if I have to.

There she was dressed up waiting for someone out front by the entrance. I bite my tongue. People were starring at her. Mostly guys. I'd rip their fucking heads off.

She waited for about a minute or so when a guy came up to her. I recognized him instantly. That kid. What's his name? Justin... I'll fucking murder that kid. She blushed. I frowned. She should being doing that around him.

I followed them they went into a cafe I parked across the street. She was laughing and smiling. She shouldn't do that... I clenched my fist. She just shouldn't... Not in front of him and all those people... IN FRONT OF ME! I slammed my fist against the steering wheel.

Calm down... Take deep breaths... It'll be over soon... They came out and she walked with him to his car. I snapped.

I'LL FUCKING RUN THEM OVER! No... I'LL RUN THEM OVER OFF THE ROAD OVER A CLIFF AND INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING OCEAN!!! I shook my head. No... I can't... Or can I?

They pulled out of the lot and up TGE street I followed them making sure they didn't see me. That's when they pulled up into the movie theater. They both went in. I sighed. She shouldn't have done that.

I got out of my car and followed them in. They were already heading into the station when I was stopped to be checked for my ticket.

"You already checked my ticket." I said. He starred into my eyes and then let me through. I went in after them. It was dark. I could very well see everyone and everything in the dark.

That's when I saw them up in the middle sitting together laughing. I growled and found a seat in the back right behind them.

Watching their every move and sound. He had placed his arm slowly around her shoulder. I growled and glared daggers into his back. Move your fucking arm or else I'll break it!

As if hearing me he was unsteady and very uncomfortable. He whispered in her ear.

I've seen enough. I left to outside. I'll fucking kill her. She's so dead.

"Hey handsome." I stopped and found a girl dragging behind me with her arm around mine. "Wanna have some fun." She asked purring in my ear.

I smirked, "okay. Come home with me tonight. We'll have some fun." She smiled and followed me to my car. Hearing her scream. That was fun.

I drove home and went inside.

I'll kill her... No... I'll have her explain. If she tells me the truth... I'll beat her, but I'll let her live. If she lies... I'll fucking kill that lying bitch.

I waited. The door opened. Let's see what she has to say for herself.

"Where have you been?" Let the games begin.