Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Josh pov)

It's been two weeks and still Sara is here in the hospital. The doctors suggest that she should take therapy and go on some sort of medication. They claim it will 'help her relax." Relax my ass.

I starred up at Sara in bed. She was starring at her lap, she looked dead. Bags under her eyes and her face pale.

"You want anything?" I asked.

She looked up and shook her head. That's all she ever did these past five days. You ask her a question she shakes her head when she wants something she simple points at it and nods. You ask her some questions about her brother she stays silent and stares at her lap.

After I broke the news to her first her parents then the police getting involved. She supposingly under investigation. Which was true. Police on and out of here. Pretty pointless since she won't talk. Can't really blame her.

I sigh. These past few days I've been trying to get her to tell the police what happened to her. With no evidence only a witness they have to arrest her brother. They just have to. But she won't talk. And her brother just disappeared from the earth. Slick son of a bitch.

Another deep sigh until I heard grunts. When I looked up I saw Sara looking at me sternly and pointing at the remote.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" She shook her head again and continued to point at the remote.

I chuckled. Ever since she woke up all she did was flip through channels when she was bored and stare blankly at the tv. At first she was amazed by it. Looks like she never had a chance to watch tv that much. Just goes to show you.

She snapped her fingers to get my attention. I laughed and shook my head.

She pouted and them frowned at my actions.

"Are you sure you don't want anything? Food? Something to drink? Ice cream?"

Her head perked up at the mention of I've cream. Now I got her.

"Tell you what. If you talk just one word I'll give you ice cream."

She blinked at me and blushed.

"Please."

I shrugged. Close enough. I called the nurse and told her to bring us some ice cream.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and the nurse came in.

"I've brought ice cream." she cheered at laughed at Sara when a sparkle had shown in her eyes.

"For you." She handed me a small plastic cup with ice cream. "And for you." She handed Sara a huge ice cream sundae with a cherry on top. My jaw dropped.

"That's not f-"

She interrupted me. "I know." And left.

I groaned and starred at my lousy cup of ice cream and then at Sara's sundae. Didn't notice Sara starring back at me as well. She took a huge spoon full of ice cream and put it in my cup and kept doing it until my cup was full. I blushed and peered over at her. She was smiling.

I couldn't help but smile too. She looked do pretty when she smiled.

She starred at me. I blinked.

"Do you need anything? Are you okay? Are you in pain? Of course you aren't you look fine, but-but are you sick? Can you not eat? Wait I'll call the nurse."

She smiled and opened her mouth. What came next really shocked me.

"I love you." She said and began to eat her sundae. If only you could know if only there were words that could explain how much those words ment to me. How much they made me feel. I can tell you one thing. It was amazing.

(Okay I'll update soon since my lovely fans hav been waiting for like ever I'll put even more chapters)

(Tell me what u think. Good? Bad? Yes? No? Vote. Fan. COMMENT!)