Chapter 5

Chapter 5

[Sara's brother pov]

I was on my bed with some chick I picked up at school. Her name? I done forgot that shit like I cared in the first place.

"Mmm. That was the best I've ever had." It'll be your last bitch I can tell you that.

There was a knock at my door. Who dares disturb me. I hurled off my bed and the slut fell off me onto the ground. That's what you get bitch. I growled and swing the door wide open.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yelled enraged. There I saw my sister, she was wearing a sweater and a short skirt. I'll punish her later for interrupting me and wearing that whore fucking shit.

"What do you want?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Umm... I... Well..."

"Speak up." I was really getting annoyed now.

"Well I-I-I need a-"

"I can't hear you." I growled even more annoyed.

"I-I need- I need a-a-"

"SPEAK UP!"

"I want to know if you can take me to the library tomorrow for chest club. I need-" She clenched her shirt, "I need a ride to the library tomorrow!"

I gritted my teeth. "Ride. The. Damn. Bus." I was in no mood to talk or put up with her shit.

She looked down at the floor and nodded. "Alright... Big brother." She left upstairs to her room and closed the door. I didn't hear the lock, I smiled. Good girl.

In the kitchen I saw my beloved mother and father. I walked to the fridge and got a bottled water.

"Why are you doing this to us?" She asked clutching her dress in her lap. I sighed and drank the bottled water, and threw it in the trash.

"This is what happens when you leave your son locked up all alone in a cellar."

I whispered while caressing her cheek, "didn't you think this would happen? Didn't you saw this coming? You should have, you should have know this was bound to happen sooner; or later. For trying to keep me away from what was mine. She. Is. MINE. And you can't take her away from me."

I walked to the door and stopped when I heard her mumble.

"Your only hurting her."

I frowned and walked back into the kitchen, I stood next to her and then smacked her. Disgraceful bitch.

Watching her fall to the ground her husband went to her side. There I said:

"Because she never listens... She always didn't listen. Remember?" I smirked and leaned against the kitchen counter. "Don't open the door, Sara. There's a monster in their, Sara. It's dangerous, Sara. You shouldn't be in there, Sara." I glared at them,"you. Have. No. Idea. What. I'm. Capable. Of."

They both held their heads down in shame. They knew they couldn't stop me, they knew they couldn't save her. I walked out the kitchen and headed upstairs. I entered my sisters room. Agendas sitting on her bed playing with her fingers.

"Sister?" She lifted her head and starred at me in fear. I walked cautiously around her bed and sat down next to her. There I gently rub her back and whisper. "I'm not going to hurt you. I could never hurt you." Me and her both knew I was lying.

It's been too long since I had a decent conversation with my dear sister. Why not close open wounds. Maybe we can go back the way we were.

"How was your day at school?"

She didn't answer. Ungrateful bitch.

She should be lucky I'm letting her and her damn parents live. I would have killed them all in a heartbeat. I want to hurt her now. I need a reason.

There are so many rules I made for her. Which ones has she broken? Rule #21. I'll beat the living day lights out of her.

"I told you to NEVER join any clubs. Especially if they are after school or over the weekends."

She stiffened. So afraid... So very afraid. Afraid of me.

"I'm-I'm sorry." She said stuttering. Whenever she was afraid she would always stutter. I learned that since she was little.

Even when... She was lying. This fucking bitch knows damn well not to lie to me.

"No your not. Your lying. Your always... Lying."

She flinched and shook her head. "I'm sorry... I'm not... The-the-the-"

"SHUT UP! YOUR LYING! YOUR ALWAYS LYING TO ME!" I yelled baring my fangs.

"I'm sorry-I'm sorry... The school counselor told me to participate in school actinides... To help me get my mind off things at home..." She began to cry. "It's true! I'm telling the truth

The school counselor. That bitch and that boy Justin. They are trying to take her away from me. Guess I'll have to kill them if they continue to interfere with my plans.

I sat there for a few hours and soon realized... She was fast asleep. The whole time I was think of killing people she fell right asleep.

"So this will all be over. Just you wait." I walked out her room and into mine with my waiting female friend.

Just a few more days... Weeks even. And all her pain will end there. All for... Eternity.

(There you have it. Sara's brothers pov. Sorry, I didn't mention his name yet. I'm not quite ready to reveal his name just yet. In time. Sorry his pov is so short though. I'll be sure to make it longer next time around. I know it's not really the best but I tried so I hope you like it. ^^)

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT