Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been seven days... Seven days since I've been down here. How am I still alive? Good question. My mom would sneak me slices of bread from the little crack in the cell door. Shed even leave the small crack open to let in light, so I could see through the dark.

Shed get punished later. I could hear her screams and cries when he found out. He'd always find out. Even when she didn't he'd sill best her just invade she did. Not very much a win, win situation.

I remembered my first few days down her. Old wounds open up old memories. I use to cry myself to sleep the first few days I was down here. He would stomp on the floor above me to warn me to stop. If I didn't he would come down here personally and smack me until I did.

It only made things worse, but he didn't care. If I didn't stop then he would grab my neck and choke me till I either passed out, or almost chocked to death. I-We live in fear of him.

Justin... Everyday I always think of him. When I remembered our date I would laugh, when it came to my first kiss I would smile. It was worth it. It was all worth it.

If i were to die today... Justin is the first person I would think of. He made me so happy.

My smile disappeared when I heard the latch of the cell door unlock. My whole body jumped and crawled over to my little corner as the cell door opened. I caught my breath.

"M-m-mom...?" What a stupid question to ask. Especially out loud.

He walked down the steps. Yes, there were steps. I could have been gone and outta here ling ago. But how can I leave... When my parents are still here. Since then while he's kept me down here my parents were locked somewhere else. Mom would escape to feed me and keep mr hydrated.

I'd even told her about Justin. How nice, and kind he was. She lived him already. I only wish she could meet him.

"Sister?" I flinched and looked down at the ground. "Sister, you look well." I cringed and held my knees up to my chest. He was going to hit me.

Well as in healthy, hydrated, and taken care of.

"Come," he dragged me by my arm and up the stairs out if his room and into the kitchen. There I saw her... My mom on the floor brutally beaten and barely breathing. I cried. It was all my fault.

"Please... Please don't hurt her anymore." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I won't." He caressed my cheek, "if you tell me where you were that night and who you were with. We can forgot all about this and pretend like noting happened."

"NO!" I turned back and my mother was standing up. "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!"

He growled and smacked her. My father judged at him, and he twisted his arm back. My father went down instantly.

"NO! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I tried to punch him when he grabbed my arm.

"Tell. Me."

I shook my head. Like I will ever tell him.

"You stubborn bitch!" He smacked me and I sucked my lips into my mouth.

He stopped and starred at me. His head tilted to the side.

"You-you kissed him..." I was shocked. How-how did he know... How?

"YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS SLUT!" He dragged me into his room and locked the door. What dies he plan on doing to me? Whatever it is... I'm sure I'm NOT going to like it.

(Warning: ¡¡¡Caution/ Rape!!! If u wish to skip this part PLEASE move on to the next chap. Thank u)

"You never learn, you never. Fucking. Learn!" He spat.

He threw me onto the bed and was hovering over me while reached for his belt. No... He wouldn't... He can't be think of... I kicked and screamed. I WON'T LET HIM!

"No! Please stop! No! LET GO OF ME!" My head hit the head bored as he threw me back on the bed. I groaned in pain.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. No... No... He can't.

"NOOOO!" I screamed louder hoping someone would hear and come help. No one would ever hear or come.

For the moment he ripped my clothes apart till I was in my underwear and bra. I was exposed to his eyes. He dark lust filled eyes. I covered myself, but he grabbed my arms and forced them over my head.

With his belt he tied them together and flipped me over. He got off of me to remove his shirt and pants. He boxers were next. I turned away, I didn't want to see him.

He got back onto of me and spread my legs. "NO! STOP IT! NO!" I fought to close them, but he would always open them each time. He tore of my underwear. I was exposed to him. My very essence was exposed to the likes of him.

Trying again to close my legs he gritted his teeth in annoyance and opened them again. Wider this time. Then I felt it. Something hard nudging at my entry... Easing... Then... Extreme pain.

"No! NO! NOOOO!"

He was deep inside me... My body jolted and twitched at this feeling. It was unknown to it. He was still for a few moments as if enjoying himself. He was.

"You feel so good... Sister. Or should I say? Sara..." I punched and pushed at his chest with my hands tied together. He didn't budge.

He took slow and deep thrust, then began to speed up. I screamed even louder. The pain... The pain too great. I couldn't take it. I needed him to stop.

"Please... Stop... Take it out... It-it hurts...PLEASE!" Tears were streaming down my eyes. He didn't stop.

Lust filled his eyes and wanting.

"So good... So warm... Your he best fuck yet..." He moaned and gasped with ever deep thrust. While I only cried... Cried tears of blood. I ran out of tears... Long ago. I was penetrated. Violated. Raped by my... By my own brother. Crying... Was the least of my problems.

He lifted me up and turned me around That I was in my hands and knees. He thrusted harder and more aggressive. I gave up my fight. I couldn't win, because... He has already won.

There came obnoxious noises and pants from him. No... I cried louder and kicked. Too late. A warm and sticky substance entered inside my body.

I sprang up from the unusual feeling and then fell over as he removed himself from me.

He rolled onto the other side if the bed and lit a cigarette. As I just laid there on my stomach. Blood soaking the sheets.

"I didn't use a condom if that is what your wondering."

He came inside me... I was filled with his essence... His disgusting, vile cum. What if I get pre- I shifted to the edge of the bed. I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible.

Tears violently left my eyes as He violently brought to him. Him naked and crazed. He was satisfied. I tried to pull myself away from him, but... I could never escape.

"Your mine." He whispered possessively in my ear. "Every night I'll fucking, fuck your brains out."

The tears seemed to cone more as those words seeped deep into my mind. I was his... And his alone. I can't escape him. No one can.

(CONGRATULATIONS TO Souly123 4 GUESSING THIS CHAP XDDD GIVE HER A BIG HAND -Claps- Ur awesome. XDDDD Thank u and tell me wat u THINK! 8D)

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT