Chapter 9

Chapter 9

[Justin pov]

It's been two weeks... No... Three since I've seen her... Sara... I've been having this weird feeling something happened to her... Something bad... Really bad.

In the morning I would look for her and during lunch. Even at the end if the day I was still looking for her. I've asked around from the teachers and her classmates. No one has seen her. Not even her friend Natalie.

I got worried, I was more then worried... I was terrified. The only person everyone has seem was... Her brother.

"Where's Sara?" I asked. I stood in front of him clenching my hands into fist. Just being in the same hallway with this guy pisses me off.

He glanced over at me and

He glarred, "stay. Away. From. My. Sister."

I returned the glare and

"You can't tell me what to do!"

He smirked evilly, "oh yes I can."

His eyes went a deep red and caught mine. I couldn't look away... They kept me captive... With multiple attempts to look the other way I always seemed to fail.

"Now-" His voice was deep and Dominic. Inhuman like in every way. What is he?

"You shall do as I say." He continued, "Stay away from my sister."

My lips began to move. "Yes... I'll stay away from your sister." I repeated. What the hell am I saying!?

"You'll leave her alone and won't have anything to do with her."

"I'll leave her alone and I won't have anything to do with her." What!? No! Stop it! I REFUSE!

"Good. Now go." Hey! Wait! THIS ISN'T OVER! DAMMIT!

My body moved on it's own to class. When I entered my homeroom and snapped out of whatever trance I was in. I looked around.

What just happened????

(NOOOOOOOO! NOT JUSTIN! WHY!? WHY!? WHYYYY!? Well eat do u think!? Good!? Great!? AWESOME!? Tell me wat u think! XDDDDD)

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT