Chapter 6

Chapter 6

[Sara pov]

I woke up the next trying trying my best to contain my excitement. Today I get to go to the movies with Justin. I hid in my sheets and threw a fit.

This was going to be so much fun.

A quick shower and feeling fresh was just what I needed. My first date. So exciting. I really wanted to tell mom about it, but I was worried she would worry about me. I'm trying my best to protect them and not have them involved.

In the mirror I saw what I was wearing and shook my head. This was not right for a first date, but- but what do girls wear on their first date? I snapped my fingers. I've got it.

I dumped all my books from my backpack and hid them under my bed. I took out a shirt and skinny jeans with a pair or heel, and stuffed them in ;with some make up... And other girl stuff. I can't wear it out the house so I'll change clothes at the library in the bathrooms.

Perfect. I have everything all planned out. The bus would arrive at twelve down the corner our street. Had to make do with the time I had left. I sneaked past my brothers room into the kitchen. My mom and dad weren't there. I sighed with relief. They need their rest.

It was time for me to head out. I had already told my patents where I was going. And of course my brother knew since he was the one that told me to take the bus in the first place.

I left the house around past eleven. Just enough to catch the bus just in time. The next one wouldn't be for another two hours. I took the bus and waited for my stop.

There was an old lady that got on the bus, she was holding grocery bags. I couldn't let her stand with all that stuff, no when I'm so young. Without arguing with myself I got up and offered her my seat.

She smiled happily and thank me as she sat down. My stop came just a few minutes after. I got off and headed towards the library. They were already opened. I went in and came out a different person. A white corset short sleeved top and a black skirt with boots. With a black rose pin and stockings. (White and Black strips) I looked like a dolly or a doll without strings. Don't ask why I have all pure white and black on.

People pasted by with stares. I stuck out the crowds of people that walked by. I hated to attach attention, but at least this way Justin will know I'm here.

"S-Sara?" Looks like it worked.

Justin was wearing a tank top with a black jacket over it. Black was in style. He had blue jeans and checkered converse. He looked amazing. Like I could actually tell him that.

"H-H-Hi." I said looking at my feet knocking my heels together. There's no place like ho- on second thought never mind.

"You... You look good..." I said blushing as he did the same.

"So... Umm... We have a few hours left before the movie. Wanna grab something to eat?" I shrugged, but nodded. I was alittle hungry... Okay, A LOT. Haven't eaten in three days. Maybe more then that.

I smiled and followed him into a little cafe. It was in the library. It was a cute little one too. On the inside it was even cuter.

"Can I help you?" A waiter asked.

"Yeah. Table for two, please."

The waiter nodded and lead us to an empty table by the windows.

I sat down, but couldn't help have the feeling someones watching me. I shook it off when a new waiter came to take our order.

"What can I get you two today?"

"I'll have a slice of upside-down cake."

"Alright, sir. And for you madame?" I jumped and flipped through the menu to find something... But found nothing. I sighed and starred at Justin asking for help.