Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The ride home was torture. At every stop light he would glare at me. I would cross my fingers that it would take us longer to get home. Seconds. Minutes. Maybe even hours. Every passing second would count and relief my stress. Luck wasn't on my side.

I looked out the window and saw the familiar area. Our neighborhood.

I tried not to cry. Oh god I tried not to cry. You have no idea how many tears I want to shed right now. I pulled back my tears. I was going to get the beating of my life. Might as well prepare myself for it. That dark room doesn't sound too bad right now.

He pulled into the driveway. My whole body stiffened. Here we are. Many thoughts went through my head. What was he going to do to me?

He turned off the engine and stepped out the car slamming his door. I did the same and walked up to the front door. Might as well face my punishment and just get it over with. He opened the front door and went inside.I followed him inside.

When the door closed he yanked me by my hair and dragged me into the kitchen. I smelt... Roasted chicken with honey sauce. Mac & cheese with green beans, corn, and mashed potatoes. That was a meal.

When I'm hurry I tend to go very descriptive with my food. I clenched my stomach. So hungry. He pushed me forward infront of my mother and father. They were both sitting at the table. As usual.

"Did you prepare dinner?" He asked. My mother nodded her head. "What a waste." He mumbled.

Wait... Was all this... For me? I loved this dish. Did he actually tell mom to make it for me. I glanced over the table and then at my brother.

He was glaring at the table and then turned to me.

"I'll be good to you this time. If you apoligize. I'll let you eat. And I'll forget ALL about seeing that make-up if you apologize for your wrong doing." i guess I have no choice.

"I'm sorry, big brother. I was stupid, I was wrong. I'll never disobey you again. I'll always listen to my big brother." I said with my eyes closed shut, I wouldn't dare look him in the eyes.

He smiled, he waited. Was I missing something? Of course I was.

"And I will eat with big brother." I added looking down at my feet. smile grew and he nodded his head in approval.

"Good girl. Now go change your clothes, your a mess." I quickly nodded and headed upstairs to change my clothes.

When I returned down stairs my brother was sitting down at the table he was waiting for me to return so we could eat. My parents we standing were sitting across from each other with their heads down.

I sat down in an empty seat and then noticed something. "Is-is mom and dad eating...?" He placed his fork down and glared.

"No, they're not. If you want them to eat you can't eat." I starred at my mother. She was slightly shacking her head not wanting brother to notice. I glanced over at my father.

He was looking left and right with his eyes. That means no too. I bit my lip and then starred back at my brother.

"Then I won't eat..." His eyes grew.

He snapped his fork in half and stood up from his seat.

"Your really pissing me off. I try to show you brotherly love and you refuse it like it's nothing. How dare you even call me your big brother." I felt a surge of rage and anger hidden inside me boil over and come out.

"I HAVE NO CHOICE YOU TOLD ME TO CALL YOU MY BIG BROTHER! YOUR NOT MY BROTHER AT ALL! WE'RE NOT EVEN BLOOD RELATED! IF YOU WANT TO BE A BIG BROTHER STOP DOING THIS AND ACT LIKE IT!" I covered my mouth. Did I- did I say that...? Where did that come from...?

I slowly lifted my eyes to him and saw his eyes turned crimson red. Now I've done it. He stood up and walked behind me. I saw my mother and father flinch.

"What was that? Act like it..." He caressed my right cheek taking a deep breath. "I let you eat don't I? I don't eat you? Your still ALIVE aren't you? Give me one reason how-How that isn't acting like a brother."

"Then why are they still here? If you want to be a good brother, then let them go; and keep me. I'm the one you want." I protest.

He gritted his teeth and growled deep in his throat. He was getting annoyed now.

"And why would I let them go again? If you tried to run away I'd threaded them and you would obey. Simple as that."

"You-you have me... Why-why won't you let them go?" I said looking down at my plate.

He stood up from his chair and walked behind me. I didn't like his presence. Especially not where I can't see him.

"Your right. I do have you." He caressed my cheek and moved his hand down to my neck. "But hardly believe you'll be alive once I'm done with you." He pulled my hair and threw me down to the ground.

My parents could only watch. Father was about to get up out of his seat, but I rapidly shook my head. With pleading eyes I told him to stay where he was, I knew that hurt him even more.

"Get up." I pushed my body upward and sat up just enough to see my mother crying. I looked away, I hated when she cried.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP!" He yelled enraged.

"I AM UP!" I spat. He smacked me and my body flung to the side.

I was face front on the floor. He began to kick me repeatedly in my side.

"TOLD YELL AT ME!"

He grabbed me by my ankle and dragged me out if the kitchen towards the room. The dark room.

My whole body lept up in adrenaline and I kicked, screamed; and fought to get out of his grip. I won't go back. I won't. Not again. He'll have to best me half to death if he thinks I'm going back in there.

He growled and smacked me until my body went limp.

I kicked him in his chest and punched him in his jaw. I stopped... When a drop of blood left his lips. Now I was in trouble.

He smacked me and began to drag my face against the wall. That's going to leave a major mark. When he was done he picked me up and pulled me into the bathroom. There he got out a razor blade and lifted up my shirt over my head.

"You shed my blood. I'LL FUCKING SHED YOURS!" There... He began to cut.

I screamed from cut after cut. My stomach was bleeding and my arms were slit into pieces.

The very last cut was to my waist. The scream died in my throat and my whole body slumped to the ground. He caught me and forced me against the wall face forward and whispered in my ear with such venom in his voice.

"I tried to be nice, I tried to give you back the beautiful memories we shared back then, but you had to ruin it. Don't EVER think you can escape me."

He released me and I dropped to the ground as everything went blank.

Even in the darkness I could hear my mom cry and my father curse, and yell.

Can anyone save us from him? No one can. I've been through hell for so long. I forgot what heaven was like.

(OMG did you like it? I hope you liked it.)

What do you guys think Sara should do?

What do you think what's up with her parents and brother?

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT