Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It's been two weeks since I last went to school. Yesterday I had my... Period. You have no idea how happy I was to have it. 
He said I can now go back to school. Alone this time if I wanted. Since I told him I loved him, he has changed completely. He smiles... To me. Actually talks... To me. 
I walked down the hall with my books. The halls were cleared as everyone was already heading for lunch.
I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. 
"I'm sorry." I said.
"Sa-Sara...?" Ju-Justin...
I looked up and saw Justin. He hadn't changed a bit, he's the same.
I averted my eyes and walked away," morning." 
"Sara? What's wrong? What did he do to you?"
I narrowed my eyes down to my shoes.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Come on, I know your lying... Just please tell me the truth." He pleaded.
"I-I-I don't know what your talking about." Damn I stuttered.
"Your brother did something to you. He did something to me too."
"What are you talking about?"
"He brainwashed you, he did the same to me too. Everyone said I was walking like a zombie some days and I'm back to normal the next. You need to stay away from him. Or at least tell someone or call the cops!"
"Brothers good to me. He cares about me, he loves me. I love my big brother."
"Sara the guys a-" I smacked him and the hallway echoed 
"Don't talk about my brother that way!" 
I turned on my heel and left. Regret. Guilt. Shame went through my whole body. I didn't want to do That to him... I-I-I love hi... I had to do it. What brother wants... Brother gets...
"Sister." I glanced over my shoulder. 
I smiled, "big brother." 
He smiled, "meet me on the roof during lunch. You may eat."
I nodded happily and smiled.
"I love you big brother." 
"I know." He walked off as I frowned. Yes... I love you... I love you so much... I could just die. My dear brother... Is a fucking monster.