Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Sara pov)

Everything seems so quite. Besides the doctors and nurses running around everywhere.

When I woke up Justin was gone. I felt so unsteady without him here. It was awkward when speaking to the nurses and asking them for anything. Especially with the doctors. They tried to tak to me about some... Things. I felt very uncomfortable. And when police men and detectives came

"Roses?"

"From a sweet young man. He wished he could stay by your side but had some matters to attend to."

I nodded and blushed. I swear Justin is trying to spoil me. The nurse smiled and left the room.

It was about time that Justin got out from school. He said he would come visit me as soon as school let out. I smiled thinking of him.

"Sara. You have a visitor."

I was so excited to see if it was Justin. But when I saw it were two unknown men my heart sank. They were both wearing suits. One had a large duffle bag and the other had a Great two more detectives.

"Hello, Sara my name is Mr. Dougg. This here with me is my acquaintance. We are here to ask you some questions."

I nodded as an unfamiliar nurse came into the room and locked the door.

"Can you tell me how you feel? Are you aware about your parents?"

I starred at the man in shock. Why should he ask me that?

"What was the reason of your attempt for suicide? Did your parents force you into doing it? Convince you? Neglect you in anyway? Do you no any where snouts of your brother?"

My body froze. This man was... A reporter. I frantically looked for my panic button. When I found it I went to grab it but a strange woman took it away. She was a nurse.

"Just answer his questions, honey. Don't worry."

Tears escaped my eyes. Telling me not to worry only made me worry more.

"Don't start crying! It's simple answer the nice man and we will be on our way."

I broke out into a full blown burst of tears. My emotions were getting the best of me.

"What are you doing?" I stopped and looked at the door.

This was my savior.

(Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry couldn't help myself as well as why it's so short. I ran out of ideas)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT