My abusive, obsessed brother

His smile dropped. He clenched his fist and slapped me across the face. He slapped me so hard I hit my back against the wall and fell straight to the ground. Blood escaped the corner of my lips. I bit my tongue. Hard too. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me downstairs. I stumbled and hit every step on the way down the stairs. At least he hadn't pushed me down the stairs.

He forced me forward in front of the door. The door with a thousand chains. It what I called it. He stopped and unlocked the door to that same door, with that dark prison. That nightmare. All in this dark room. His room. We entered he was dragging me on the floor like a piece of trash. He considered me one. He walked up to his carpet mat and kicked it aside. Revealing the cell door. He opened the lock and lifted the door. I starred down into the dark a bliss. My body was frozen as I starred down into the darkness. I glanced up at my brother as if begging him to show mercy. Like he would ever consider that. I opened my mouth.

Before I could say anything he threw me down into the cell and slammed TGE door shut. The room went from little light to pitch black immediately. I tried to feel my way around, but I knew it was no use. I cried that night. I still cannot believe that thing up there. That man... That beast... Was my brother.