Chapter 38 - Summer Party!

DJ'S POV

The guys were upstairs doing something so I was chilling with Kaitlin downstairs. Then I had a thought. The guys have done loads for me and Kaitlin. We have to do something to pay them back.

'Kaitlin, I have had an idea.'

'That is really dangerous.' Kaitlin says, hiding behind her hands.

'Very funny (!) But seriously Kaitlin. I do have an idea.'

'Fire away.'

'The guys have done loads of things for us and we havn't really done anything to thank them for everything they have done for us.' I start.

'And..?'

'And I think we should throw them a party! A summer party! We can get Bodil and Bashurvesrse down because they are nearby and we have a summer party bro! BBQ, music, swimming pool, it will be awesome!' I say.

'I like your thinking. When are we gonna have it?'

'I am gonna Skype Bashur and Bodil to find when they are free and we'll work from there.' I say as we nod and I rush off to the room where my laptop is. I log into Skype and call Bashur first. It takes a few minutes, but he answers eventually.

'Hey Bash!'

'Hi DJ. You calling to record something?'

'Not today Bashur. Here to ask you something.'

'Woah, steady tiger!'

'Not like that Bash. Kaitlin adn I want to throw a summer party for the guys as a thank you for doing so many nice things for us. We want to invite you and Bodil to join us since you are near us.'

'I love a good party me!' He said as he did his iconic laugh.

'I know Bashur, I know. When are you free?'

'Anytime through the weekend really.'

'Awesome. Thanks Bash. I'll Skype you after I have called Bodil and we'll sort things out then in a group call ok?'

'OK. Fair warning: Prepare for a flirt. Anyways. Skype you later!'

'See ya dude!' We stop the call and I call Bodil who answers a lot quicker than Bashur.

'Bodil!'

'DJ!'

BODIL40! Hey.'

'What's wrong gurl?'

'Nothing. I wanted to talk to you about something.'

'What's wrong with such a cute girl?'

'Nothing's wrong. I was talking to Kaitlin about throwing a summer party for the guys as a thank you for doing loads of nice things for us. We wanted to invite you and Bashur down to join us!'

'That would be awesome!'

'Great! Already spoke to Bash and he said he is free all weekend. Are you free to come down during the weekend to party?'

'Of course I am free to party with you DJ.'

I chuckle awkwardly and say 'Ok then. I will put us three in a group call and chat then yeah?'

'Ok. Speak in a second,'

'Bye!'

I put us in a group call and we decide we would throw the party on Saturday and they would come for lunch and then leave the next day early. Then we began recording! We did a game of bridges which Bashur won and we uploaded it.

'Anyways, see you guys on Saturday yeah dudes?'

'Sure thing!'

'Definatly.'

'Bye!' 

I signed off and ran to tell Kaitlin.

'What the hell where you doing in there?'

'I was talking to Bodil and Bashur and we ended up recording. I'm sorry.'

'Wow. Then again, what do I expect from a little sis?' Se said as she headlocked me.

'Shame we aren't sisters though. That would be awesome!' I say as she gives me a noogie.

'Yeah. Why weren't you born with me!'

'Because I am special and my parents were buttholes.' I hiss the last part.

'Were?'

'Yeah. Were. They died ages ago.' I say.

'Oh...'

'I don't care to be honest. I'm not sad. Anyways, wanna get the guys together to record?' I say, changing topic.

We got together and log onto a server of cops n robbers.

'Sup guys? ToxicDJ here wth Adam, Jason, Mitch, Ty, Jordan, Ian, Jerome, Quentin and Adam's girlfriend as you already know Kaitlin! We are here with another cops 'n' robbers vid and this time it is modded!'

'Yeah! Modded! Mod..ded! Modded..mod..modd..ed' Adam shouts then trails off.

'What mod are we using again?' Ian derpped.

'Smart moves!' Jerome slurpped.

'SHOT GUN COP!' Husky said as he stepped on the pressure plate. 

'Oh, God. The fish is warden.' Jason said.

'I'M NOT A FISH! I'M AN AMPHIBIAN!' Quentin protested. 'Alright. We are going to have a role playing contest. I am gonna give each of you a thing that you have to be and you have to become that thing.'

'Why am I always with people who do dodgy things?' I moan.

'Who are you with?' Kaitlin laughs.

'Jerome, Ian, Mitch and Jordan...' I list.

'Good luck with the child.' Adam laughed

'WHAT!?' I shout.

'Alright. Break it up before I kill you. Adam, you are going to be a squid.' 

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' Adam screamed.

'Jerome is going to be a modern day Romeo. Ian is going to be a Pikachu. Ty can be.... Spongebob...' Quentin gave everybody a character.

'And I think that is everybody is a character.'

'Pika pika pika pi ka.' Said Ian.

'What the hell are you saying?' Adam said.

'You forgot DJ.'

'Fine. She can be Katniss from the Hunger Deans.'

We played red light green light, dodged arrows and tried to outwit the fish. Me and Kaitlin with Adam won! WEEEEEWWWW! 

'You will remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!' Adam mimiked Jack Sparrow

'I would like to thank me, me, me, me, me for being better than everybody else and me again.' Kaitlin acted as Adam (yes, Quentin told Kaitlin to be Adam).

'I WON THE HUNGE GAMES!' I shouted.

'Katniss doesn't say that.' Jerome said.

'She does now!' I laughed.

'Anyways, that was modded cops 'n' robbers. I'm Sky, and I will see you later recuits.' Adam, Kaitlin and I said.

We edited and uploaded it to Youtube. 

'That was fun!' Kaitlin said.

'Yeah! You said it!' Ty said.