Chapter 6 - Fighting

'Guys, go away. I don't want him to hurt you.' I beg them.

They didn't move an inch. Instead they stood in a line and looked angry. I guessed this is what happens when you mess wth Team Crafted. Mitch walked up to Ben and shoved him off me. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to Jerome, Jason and Quentin. 

'Get outta my sight before I get really mad,' Mitch stood in a offencive position.

Smirking, Ben replied, 'Or what? You gonna hit me with your purse?'

Damn it Ben. You just crossed the line. Mitch began to walk towards Ben but thankfully Quentin was on hand to stop him. He grabbed his arms and held him back. Mitch tried to break free, but the Mudkip wasn't letting go. 

'Just get the hell outta here!' Jerome shouted.

Ben jumped as he ran away calling 'I will make you mine DJ! Make no mistake about it!'

Yeah right, I say to myself. Mitch had calmed down and Quentin let him go. Everyone looked at me.

Jason said, 'Dude, what is all that about? That kid has some real issues.'

I looked at the ground feeling guilty. Mitch looked worried as he was the only one that knew about Ben.

Sighing, I say, 'I'll tell you in the house.'

I walked inside with my head hanging low. My hair just covered my face so Ian, Jordan and Adam couldn't see me. Mitch, Jason, Jerome and Quentin followed me inside and Jason shut the door. 

Adam jumped up and immediatly asked 'What happened?'

I ignored him and walked past him. I could feel his worried eyes watch me as well as Ian and Jordan's. Mitch faced Adam and said 'Don't even ask. DJ is gonna explain.'

JORDAN'S POV

I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but by the way DJ was looking, I thought it best not to ask. Her black hair covered her face so we couldn't see if she was crying. She limply sat down on the sofa next to me, Mitch joining her on the other side of her. Ty leaned against the wall and everyone else was either on the floor or on the sofa.

'Wh...what happened?' Ian wondered.

Mitch opened his mouth to answer but DJ cut him off.

'Ben happened...' She said plainly.

'What? Who's Ben?' Adam asked.

DJ tilted her head slightly to face Mitch and Mitch put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

'It's time to say DJ. You can't bottle it up much longer.' He said, almost whispering.

Sighing, DJ lifted her head and flicked her hair out her eyes. To my surprise, she was't crying, but she had no expression on her face either. 

'Ben is the biggest twit you could ever think of in the world. He used to be my next door neighbor before I roomed with Mitch and he is basically a psycho. He lives in the fantasy that I'm gonna go out with him but I hate him! He won't leave me alone and basically would do anything to make me his girlfriend...' She admitted.

We didn't know what to do. One of my friends basically had a psycho after her. I didn't know what to say. I could see how guilty she was and how pained whe was by him. DJ's pale grey eyes were gone and they were now a dark grey. I guessed they changed colour when she was angry and upset or something. That's pretty cool. Unless I'm going crazy.

'Hey. It's gonna be alright. I can say we are all here for ya whenever you need us.' Jerome says.

'Yeah! You ain't gonna get hurt by that... y'know... but we will do anything to help ya.' I add.

DJ looked up at us in turn. There was a faint smile about us saying we care for her but she said something else which was disturbing.

'Thanks. Glad to know you guys care. No guy other than Mitch has ever cared about me.'

Dear God. No other guy? It really was bad...

'I want to thank you guys. You shouldn't have been dragged into that...' DJ trailed off.

'Hey. It's not your fault! But just to let ya know... NOBODY MESSES WITH TEAM CRAFTED OR THEIR FRIENDS!' Adam shouted.

DJ smiled. We smiled back at her.

'Why am I worried? I got the most awesome best friends ever right here.' DJ beamed.

'Wait. We are your best friends? Already?' Said Jason.

Nodding DJ replied feeling, sounding and looking happier, 'Yeah. Of course you guys are! Why wouldn't you be? You guys are freaking awesome!'

Wow. Not even a week and best friends already. I was glad DJ was feeling better. I could tell because her eye's were a paler grey now. Everyone was smiling now that Ben was out of her mind.

'What do we do now?' Ty asked.

I thought about things we could do but nothing came to mind.

'What about Minecraft?' I suggest.

'Brilliant idea Jordy!' DJ said, her eyes were now back to their normal pale grey colour.

Jerome, Adam and Mitch were laughing about the nickname she just gave me.

'Jordy? Seriously?' I say.

'Why not?' She replies.

'It's horrible. It's either Jordan, sparklez or captain. No jordy!' I say firmly.

DJ rolled her eyes as everyone went to get their computors and headphones. Half an hour later we were all deciding what to play. We could either choose out of hunger games, PVP (but with teams), CTF or cops 'n' robbers.

'OK then. Either one of those four. Hang on a sec,' Mitch said as he typed them in on a document and closed his eyes. He pressed the down arrow so the cursor would land on either of the four options. We all shut our eyes and Mitch let go. It was the Hunger Games.

'Yeah!!!! I'm gonna win the Hunger games!' Jerome shrieked.

I rolled my eyes as we all joined a server. Excluding us there was 15 people on there so with us made 24 people. Big Hunger Games going on here!