Chapter 36 - Vlogs and Video

TY'S POV

Nearly two weeks after we moved into the Team Crafted House and we decided to make a vlog to celebrate it. DJ was setting up the camera and we were all in the living room getting ready to start.

'We saying our intros as we introduce ourselves right?' Jason asked.

'Ten points to space-kid!' DJ said.

'I'm older than you by nearly 6 months. You are the youngest one here!' Jason points out.

'Shut up you two! We are recording in three seconds.' I said.

'3...3...3...3...Budder. Hey guys Sky here!'

'Doo doo doo! HuskyMUDKIPZ here!'

'Hey everybody, Jerome here.'

'What's going on Stars and welcome back to the Minecraft Universe.'

'What's going on, Jordan or CaptainSparklez here.'

'What's going on doods, Mitch or BajanCanadian here.'

'What's going on, it's me, Deadlox.'

'What's going on guys, Ssundee here!'

DJ didn't have an intro because she never introduced any videos. Improv dude, IMPROV!

'Sup guys, ToxicDJ here.' Nice intro.

'You may have known but we have moved house!' Adam said.

'Yeah it's got a really creative name called TEAM CRAFTED HOUSE. Nice I know.' Derp Ian said.

'Anyways, we have all moved into a house together and it is HUGE! We have a pool, cinema room, our own bedrooms, recording room and loads of other cool things.' Jerome said.

'We are going to do a live video marathon where we play a load of games like Hunger Games, Cops 'n' Robbers, parkour maps, mini-games and other things. We will have face cams so you can see these guys get stressed on epic jump maps,' DJ laughed.

'I won't get stressed.' Jason said.

'You will space kid. You always do at some point.' DJ said.

'I AM NOT A KID! I AM OLDER THAN YOU!' Jason yells at her.

'Not tougher than me though. Plus I'm taller than you.'

'FIGHT ME IRL!!!' Jason shouted.

'Nah. You are to easy to beat up.' DJ put her hands in her pockets.

Jason walked up to her and tried to chicken leg her but failed. She is one person you cannot chicken leg. He got annoyed and tasered her neck which did nothing. Then, he just piked up her leg and she fell onto the floor. Then he jumped on her and we knew that would be a good time for our signature bundle. We jumped ontop of her one by one until we were in a dog pile.

'And on that note... Don't forget to slap that like button with your headphones and check out these guys in the descripton. Suscribe to us, I always like a new member of the Toxic Army and if you liked this vlog at any point, slap the like button. We will see you guys during the live video marathon!' DJ signed out.

We clambered off the dog pile and uploaded the video. Random vlog for the win!

-LATER THAT DAY AROUND 3/4 THROUGH THE LIVE RECORDING SESSION-

We were all playing Epic Rage Map by Bodil40. Turns out some of us had to change our skins. Quentin, DJ, Ian and Jerome had to become holograms because we had been kipnapped by squids. Quentin was a red hologram, Jerome was a green hologram, Ian a purple hologram and DJ a grey one. We hid in a corner as the others read through the signs in the lobby.

'Do not place or break blocks unless told to. Turn commands on. Play on easy. Go outside to start the Jump Map.' Adam said as they walked outside. We could see their names come outside. We shift-walked out from behind a pillar.

'WOAH! WTF IS GOING ON HERE!' Jason shouted, deafening me.

'Chill dude. We got kidnapped by squids so you have to save us.' Jerome said.

'Biggums! How are you here?' Mitch says, circling Jerome.

'We are holograms. We are actually in a squid prison but we are coming with you via holograms.' DJ said.

After doing vrious different parkour styles, each one making us more and more annoyed, we finally got to the last stage. It was a speed parkour so this was either going to go really well or really bad. We had speed potions and we had to race along jumps, dodge blocks in the way and try not to fall to our deaths.

'#MEROME!' Mitch and Jerome yelled as they sped off but fell almot straight away.

'#TOXICLOX! TOXICLOX! TOXICLOX!' Me and DJ yelled as we jumped but I fell on the last one. DJ stopped before a wavey sprint section.

'I'm just gonna stay here and watch you dudes fail.' She said.

It took two attemps each but we were now standing with DJ. We raced through the track, falling and pushing people off. But when we got to the end, Adam screamed. There was at least 64 squids. We ran through them and found something pretty cool. Bodil40 had made DJ, Quentin, Jerome and Ian as themselves and trapped them in a cage. It was awesome! We ended the video and joked around for the rest of the afternoon.