Chapter 7 - The Hunger Games

QUENTIN'S POV

Rather than making an alliance of 9, we decided to split into two teams. There was Team Budder with Adam, Jerome, Jason, Mitch and Jordan and Team HungryMUDKIPZ with Ian, DJ, me and Ty. We were against the budder king, the fluffy, the spaceman, the Hunger Games pro and a sparkling captain...Great. As the countdown began and we were allowed to move, nearly everyone went to the centre chests. But DJ began running the opposite direction.

'DJ what are you doing?' Ty asks.

'I ain't going to the centre. Bloodbath if one person gets a weapon.' She said as she sprint jumps away.

'You do know this is Minecraft and it isn't like the film right?' Adam points out.

DJ made a faint 'mmmhmm' and soon we joined her after we got the treasures of the centre chests. I had chain pants, an iron helmet, Fishing rod, some random food, a stone sword and an iron axe. Team Budder had gone on the other side of the map whereas Team HungryMUDKIPZ were finding refuge in a building of some kind. Suddenly, the chat said that there are now around 19 tributes remaining. So some people are going on  killing spree. And in that short amount of time, 5 people had been killed. As night came, we decided to guard the building and then go on a mission to defeat other people when it was morning in-game again. The night was full of kills with another 3 going down. None of which were any of Team Budder or any of my team. I was begining to worry about who would win because I'm not that good at the Hunger games, Ian is ok, Ty is good with a sword and I don't know about DJ becuase this is the first time that we have played with her. 

'I'm going on a killing spree!' Jerome said slurrping. 

We all laughed and then Team Hungry MUDKIPZ hushed as JeromeASF, TrueMU and Skydoesminecraft name tags came into view.

'Oh my dear budder... Deadlox I'm startled!' DJ called as she crouched behind Deadlox's Minecraft character. 

I saw Ty (in real life) shoot a smile at DJ but she didn't see. 

'I'm going in!' Deadlox yells as he leaps down from the building with a diamond sword and kills off Adam and badly hurts Jason.

'NOOOOOOO! What happened to Skylox?' Adam moaned.

All Ty did was laugh as Jason and Jerome ran away again. During the process of the ingame dusk, there was only 8 people remaining which was all of Team Crafted, not including Adam. 

'This is getting serious people.' Jordan said.

'Yeah. Which team is gonna win?' I ask.

'Team Budder for certain. I mean, we have more players than you plus we have Mitch AND Jerome. Two pros at the Hunger Games.' Jason says.

That is true. Oh well.

'Wanna try and find Team Budder?' Ian says.

'Sure. They are going down!' DJ yelled.

Both teams had powerful weapons and we met near the spawn point. We stood in lines before we all ran forward. Jason and I were the first to go. Not surprising since I stink at PVP style games like the Hunger Games. There was Ty, DJ and Ian left for Team HungryMUDKIPZ and Jerome, Mitch and Jordan left for Team Budder. The battle between the six didn't last very long. Mitch took out DJ and Ian quickly and Jerome helped Jordan kill off Ty. Looks like it's inbetween the members of Team Budder to find out the ultimte victor. The deathmatch countdown began. 5...4...3...2...1...Deathmatch begins.

Jerome, Mitch and Jordan were teleported to the spawn and they all agreed to use a stone sword to fight. Adam counted down from 3 then Mitch and Jerome partilly teamed up to take out Jordan who had no chance against the pros. It became an intense one on one battle. There was several swear words being thrown out by the two left but tonnes of support from everyone else who was watching. Then, Jerome delivered the fatal blow which killed off Mitch.