Chapter 25 - Heart Break

For the purpose of this story I needed an event which caused a fight that wasn't someone killing someone etc. I decided to have a misunderstanding going on which cause a fight but I wanted to make it clear I mean NOTHING against anybody in this story. Everything in this story is purly used for the story. I am not hating or have anything against anyone in Team Crafted so I wanted to leet you guys know in case you think I'm hating or whatever. Thanks. The is Toxic, and I will see you later recuits!

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

DJ'S POV

I had ran out of medicine so Ty and Jerome offered to come with me to the hospital to get some more. We arrived fairly quickly and Ty said he would go get them because I was knocked out at the time so he got them with his signature. I waited outside with Jerome. Ty was taking a while.

'I'm so bored. Ty is taking forever,' Jerome says.

'I know right. Wanna do something to pass the time?' I ask.

'You ever done that thing where you run up to someone, you both connect your hands and then the person who wasn't running lifts you up in the air?' Jerome asks me.

'No. How do you do it?' I ask.

After explaining to me what to do,  stepped back for a run up as Jerome said. 

'Go!' He shouts and I run up to him. We connect hands but I forget to jump so I end up falling over.

'You are supposed to jump before I lift you,' he helps me up.

'Got it. Try again?'

He nodded and I repeated what I just did, remebering to jump before he lifts me. I jump and he raises me in the air and I land on the floor again.

'That was so much fun. Your go, biggums.' I say as I stand like Jerome just did.

We continue doing the lift jump thingie for another 10 minutes before we both end up laughing. Jeorme drapes his arm around my to stop him from falling over because he was laughing too hard. We had our backs to the door so we didn't hear Ty come back outside.

'What did I miss?' Ty says. We turn around to face him, still giggling. Jerome still has his arm around me before I move out of the way. I walk a few steps away from him and smile at Ty, expecting for us to be able to go home now.

Suddenly, Ty looks either angry or upset as he says, 'DJ, I need a talk with you. Jerome, wait in the car. We'll be there in a second.'

I follow him round the side of the building and we stand face to face. His face has angry plastered all over it.

'What the hell was that all about!?' He asks me, half shouting.

'What was what about?' I ask him, confused.

'Don't give me that rubbish, DJ. Why was Jerome standing with his arm around you?' 

'We were laughing and Jerome was about to fall over and-' I started before Ty cut me off.

'I don't believe that for a second. If he was falling over, how comes he wasn't on the floor and he had his arm draped on you like that huh?' Ty spat at me.

'I...' I didn't know what to say. Ty doesn't believe he truth.

'I thought you were better than this.'

'We aren't together! I love you, you know that!' I say, my voice was just starting to crack.

'If you weren't together, you wouldn't have waited for 5 seconds before moving away from him! You would have moved straight away!' Ty screams at me, tears rolling down his cheeks.