Chapter 20 - Livestreaming

DJ'S POV

It had been two days since I left the hospital. They said I was fit to go and that my facial scar is permentant. I dodn't care because my hari covered it. It was a pretty impressive one. But enough about that. It was almost time to do the livestream.

'DJ's on camera. We need to tell everybody about the livestream starting in five minutes.' Adam said, passing me his camera.

'Ready...GO!' I start to record.

'Hello Stars and welcome back to the Minecraft Universe. I am here with Adam, Jerome, Ty, Mitch, Jordan, Quentin, Ian and DJ and this is a quick reminder to let you know we are going to be livestreaming soon. In around three minutes to be exact.' Jason started.

'Sorry about the lack of updates from the guys. I decided to break my arm and go to the hospital for a few days. But we are all back and ready to record,' I lie to the camera. We all agreed I would have decided to break my arm rather than say I got kidnapped and tortured by a dude.

'Yeah. We are back and we are livestreaming in a few minutes so make sure you are ready for this awesome lviestream!' Jerome shouted.

'We will see you guys in a bit.' Quentin ended. 

We uploaded that and set up our cameras, sorted out the facecams and the server we were going to play for the Minecraft horror map and readied our camera's for us. Only a minute till we begin.

'You excited?' Ty asks me.

'Yeah. My first ever livestream, gotta be don't ya.' I smile.

'How does it feel being able to see and speak again?'

'Nice. I feel bad for hitting Jason like, five times though.' I say.

'You were blind dude. Can't blame ya.' Ty says.

'WOOOOO! LIVESTREAM TIME BABY!' Adam screamed as he ran around the house.

'Lights, camera action!' Jerome slurps as we all get our laptops and sit on teh sofa.

'WOOOO! LIVESTREAM!!!! Yeah. Livestream...' I shout as we start recording.

'Ok... Anyways, hello guys. It's me, Deadlox, with DJ, Adam, Mitch, Jason, Jerome, Quentin, Jordan and Ian here with a livestream! We have decided what we are gonna do whilst with DJ in hospital and stuff. We are going to do Minecraft horror maps, live skits, do random things in Mitch's garden before then handing it over to you guys for the last hour or two of teh livestream. Feel free to comment at anytime about what you think about what we are doing and stuff so, yeah!' Ty says.

'What are we doing first?' Adam maons like the little kid he is.

'Minecraft? You guys want us to do Minecraft?' Jason asked the viewers. My comments filled with people agreeing to do Minecraft.

'Yeah. Alright. We decided we would do it with the curtains pulled, lights off, doors shut and basically a pitch black house. Also, we would go with one other person so we would be in partners in different rooms.' Mitch said.

I went with Jason, Mitch with Jerome, Quentin and Ian went together, Jordan, Ty and Adam went together. I went with Jason into my room where our computors were and we booted up the face cams. We could all still talk to each other via a Skype call.

'Ok people. Before hand, me and Jason chose a map for us to do. It is a map titled 'The scariest map in creation' by haloolah (I made this up by the way).' Adam said.

We all logged into the servers and we started the map.

'Are you sure this is gonna be scary?' I ask Jason.