Chapter 11 - Betting and Vlogs

TY'S POV

We smiled at each other before walking out my room and down the stairs. Everyone was laughing and joking as we joined them. I sat on the sofa with DJ next to me. Ian sat next to me and whispered in my ear.

'How'd it go?' He said.

'Good. We don't want anyone knowing yet so-' I started before Ian jumped up onto the sofa and got everyone's attention.

'GUYS! Got an announcement! We have lovebirds in the house!' He said.

DJ faceplanted and I rolled my eyes.

'Get in there Mitch! Good on ya!' Jason patted a very confused Mitch on the back.

'Huh?' Was all he said.

'Guys it isn't DJ and Mitch. It's DJ and me!' I say.

Everyone smiled before Jordan jumped up and said 'Told you! Pay up suckers!'

'What the...' DJ started but Quentin expalined what was going on.

'We all placed bets about what would happen whilst we were staying here. When we found out about DJ staying with Mitch the day after the racing, we placed bets about who you would end up going out with.' He said.

'SERIOUSLY! That's kinda screwed up. Who bet on who?' DJ said.

'Adam bet on Jerome, Jerome bet on Adam, Mitch guessed Jason, Jason bet Jordan, Jordan bet on me, I bet on Mitch, Quentin bet Ian and Ian bet Quentin. Looks like Jordan won.' I say.

Us guys payed up to Jordan and we decided what to do.

'We are doing a livestream in a few days so should we do a vlog to let everybody know about it?' Jordan says.

'Might as well. I'll get my camera!' Adam says as he darted off to get his camera.

'You gonna tell the viewers about you two dating?' Mitch says.

'Might do. We'll wait and see.' I say.

Adam comes back carrying his camera in a case with a picture of a gold ingot from Minecraft on it.

'Who's doing camera?' Adam says.

'Can I do it? I do camera on Mitch's vlogs and I'll be careful with it.' DJ says.

'Sure thing buddy. Here ya go,' Adam handed her the camera and she started it up and got ready to record.

'3..2..1.. Action!' She says as Quentin started the video.

'Doo doo doo! Hey guys HuskyMUDKIPZ here with Jerome, Adam, Jason, Jordan, Mitch, Ian, and Ty with DJ on camera and we are doing  a v-log!' He starts and introducing us as DJ turns the camera to each of us and we pull weird faces.

'Yeah, this vlog is basically saying about our livestream coming up on Sunday, NOT SUNDEE ADAM, and what we are doing and stuffs like that.' Mitch says.

'The livestream is going to be on Sunday from 3 til 7 or 8 and don't worry, we will make a quick video saying it is starting so you veiwers won't forget!' Ian pointed to the camera.

'We are planning on doing a Minecraft session with face cams and we are going to do a horror map with lights off curtains pulled and probably with one other person or something so we are looking forward to that!' Jason says, jumping around happily.

'Yeah, we have Minecraft planned and some random things planned but that depends on the weather. If it's nice we will do races and stuff in Mitch's massive garden or if it's poo then we will do improv,' I say.

'Then we are going to do the last one or two hours doing what YOU want us to do. We will do that as the comments come in. All you have to do is comment what you want us to do and we will do it. Simple as!' Adam says.

'Oh yeah. One my video I got loads of requests that the next time we do a vlog to show DJ who is on camera at the moment. Give me the camera DJ, your audence want to see you,' Jordan says trying to wrestle the camera out of DJ's grasp.

'MAH GAWD NEVER!' She shouts as she runs away into the kitchen with the camera.

'Dude, give it to meh!' Jordan chases after her as they both run into the living room.

Jordan manages to take the camera away from her but she hides behind the pillows. I yank them away from her and Jordan focuses the camera on her.

'Well, her she is. And to answer your questions, yes she is a girl and we all know she looks like a female version of Ty but with black hair and not brown. Stand next to him so we can see the difference,' Jerome says as DJ stands next to me.

'Very similar, I know. Also, Ty has got awesome news. What is the awesome news TY?!' Adam shouts.

'Well. Me and DJ are going out now so yeah!' I say.

'LOVE IS IN THE AIR!' Everybody sings out of tune.

'Not the love! Ty get the air freshener!!!' DJ shouts as she pretends to choke and die.

'BUNDLE!' Jerome shreiks as he jumps ontop of DJ. Soon everybody but Jordan who is still on camera laughing is in a bundle ontop of DJ.

'And on that note, This is a pretty good place to leave off. Don't forget to slam that like button with yo' forehead and leave a like. Don't forget to subscribe to everybody we have the links in the description and we will see you on Sunday for the world's bestest livestream!' Mitch says.

'SEE YA!' Jason yells last minute and Jordan stops recording. 

'Well that was fun!' DJ says as she brushes herself off on the sofa.

'Yep. We seem to have a thing for doing a bundle ontop of ya don't we?' Quentin laughs.

'I guess so! I'm used to it since Mitch does it offten enough. He offten sits on my like I'm a sofa for an hour or so.' She says as I sit next to her on the sofa.