Chapter 9 - Editing and Youtube

DJ'S POV

Ty dragged me off to teach me how to edit a video. He downloaded some software and showed me what everything did as he editied his own. It took around three hours to cut down a few hours worth of cops 'n' robbers to just under an hour. I got used to it now thanks to Ty.

'Now I upload yeah?' I say as I sign into Youtube.

I felt my cheeks go hot as I saw what was on my homepage (According to Mitch I don't blush but go really hot instead because normally I was always cold). There was uploads from all of Team Crafted everywhere. My subscription list came up and It was filled with Team Crafted and their friends. Antvenom, Bashur, their gaming channels, you name it, I subbed to it. I saw Ty stare at it with shock.

'Just a small fan then?' He joked, his cheeks going pink.

'Yeah. I'm subbed to everyone and their vlog channels and gaming ones. If it was realated to Team Crafted, I was subbed.' I say, scrolling up and  down quickly.

Ty reached over me and tried to get the mouse. His hand landed onto of mine and his cheeks went a deep shade of pink. I heard a footstep coming this way and quickly removed my hand from the mouse as did Ty. I clicked on the upload button on my channel and selected the video. I hesitated to upload coz I couldn't think of a caption for the video. Then I had a brainwave and typed in 'Cops 'n' Robbers with Team Crafted'  in the description I wrote 'Cops 'n' robbers with the members of Team Crafted. Hope you dudes enjoy and don't forget to smash that like button with your headphones and help to get my target of 500 likes on this vid since this is my first. Don't forget to sub to all these guys!' And there I typed in their links from memory and uploaded. I lent back in my chair with my arms folded behind my head. My hair was in my face so I flicked it out the way. I sighed and got up, shutting down my computor in the process.

'Thanks for showing me how to edit Ty. I owe ya one.' I say to him and he blushed.

I left and went into the room where everybody else was. Ty followed.

'Is that your new signing off?' Mitch said.

'Huh?' 

'Y'know. 'Slap that like button with your headphones'. Must admit it's gonna be a great signing off for your future videos.' Mitch smiled.

'I don't know. You have 'slap that like button with yo forehead' and Quentin had 'slap the like button with that Kipper Flipper baby' so I kinda just typed it.' I said as I sat next to Adam. 

Adam randomly adjusted himself on the sofa so his back was on the arm rest and his legs were drooping over me.

'Adam, HASHTAG ADAM'S LEFT FOOT!' Ian squealed.

Adam facepalmed and looked at me.

'Hey DJJ. You alright there.'

'I'm good. And don't call me DJJ. No nicknames. Mitch found that out the hard way after he called me Big J.' I gestured to Mitch.

'Yep. Headlocked and got given the atomic noogie.' Mitch laughed.

ADAM'S POV 

 We chatted for hours about random things before I pulled out my phone out of curiosity. I looked at the video which had been uploaded for just over four hours and already got 5,874 views. People must really like it. I clicked on it and looked at the comments. Loads were commenting on parts they found funny like when I got locked in the cell with Jerome and had a three minute fist fight and when we locked Quentin who was warden in a cell and my favourite part where we all chased DJ around the prison slurrping. Several said 'I thought ToxicDJ was a guy. Never would have guessed until she spoke. There was one basically summing up into, 'Can't believe Mitch has a girlie friend. Wonder how long they have been dating. Jerome must be jelous <3' but I didn't read it all because I was doubling over laughing. I laughed really loud and everybody stared at me.