Chapter 37 - SPRING BREAK?

IAN'S POV

Wow. Summer already? Time has gone really fast. So many awesome things have happened! Staying round Mitch's, meeting DJ, going to Minecon, going on that day trip to the Racing complex, Minecon, livestreams, recording, moving into this awesome house, the list is endless! Now we had the whole summer together! Kaitlin and Adam look so nice together. Kaitlin is like another Adam and are perfect for each other. DJ and Ty are getting along pretty sweet as well. First day of summer today, and the weather is set for a heat wave.

'SPRING BREAK! SPRING BREAK!' Ty ran around the house screaming for like 10 minutes. 

'Ty. It's not Spring Break.' I say to his as he runs past. He stops and looks at me sadly.

'Whaaaa...' He started.

'It's summer dude. First day of summer today.' Jason says, facepalming.

'Oh... SUMMER BREAK! SUMMER BREAK!' Ty started up again. 

We were waiting for everybody to come downstairs so we could record Draw My Thing. Everybody was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Too hot to wear anything else. Kaitlin wore shorts and a creeper shirt and DJ had knee-length shorts with a shirt of ours that had our Minecraft characters together saying 'UNTAMABLE' in bold letters. 

'What the hell is Ty doing?' DJ said as she sat in her chair.

'Shouting Summer Break. Don't even know why but y'know.' I say.

Ty finished being, well, Ty and we got ready to record. This Summer Adventur Map mini-game was summer edition (surprisingly...) and we all had changed our skins for the summer. Adam had his budder shorts, Jason had blue and orange shorts with his helmet still on, I had dark blue shorts, Quentin was a Mudkip in red shorts, Jordan had red with a white stripe, Mitch had black and red, Jerome wore black, Ty had his summer clothes on with his bikini on (mental facepalm there) and DJ had black shorts on with a red and black shirt on.

'Why you no wear bikini? It's a bikini party!' Ty said.

'One: Because I don't have a bikini and two: you are the only one in a bikini so it is not a bikini party.' DJ said as we started the recording things. 

'GO FLUFFY!' Adam shouted.

'Hey everybody, what's going on? Jerome here and I'm with Sky, Mitch, Ian, Jason, Quentin, Jordan, Ty and DJ -' Jerome was cut off by Ty and Adam shouting 'Summer break'.

'Seriously? And we are playing Summer Adventure Map. What is Summer Adventure Map...IAN!?' Jerom mimiced Adam.

'Well, we are magically stranded on an magic island and have to magically find all the magical keys magically to magically open up this magical portal magically which magically will magically then magically teleport us magically back magically to our magically magic house magically.' I say as everybody just stares at me.

'What?'

'Umm... Yeah. To much talking! I WANNA ROCK THIS HARDCORE PARKOUR HARDCORE PARKOUR!' DJ said as she started the map.

'Wait up!' We said as we followed her.

The course had 70 stages and we got through them pretty quickly. On the way we got weapons, a few different potions and armour which was a bikini...in luminous pink... Ty put it on with no shame and soon everybody but DJ had it on.

'So much for no bikini party huh?' Ty said to DJ.

'Put it on! Full bikini party for summer break!' I say.

'No.'

We chanted for her to put it on and soon she gave in. We cheered and continued with the final stages of the map.