Lucky me (Niall Horan Fan fiction)

Lola's P.O.V.

I just need sleep. I'm so tired lately between exams and staying up late on weekends. I just need sleep. Then I will get back to my normal self. Lately I've just been keeping to my self to my self and sitting in my room. I just sit there on my phone. I'm 'dedicated' to One Direction especially Niall and Liam. But I don't like to admit it too much because I get embarrassed. Tomorrow my best friend's Mia and Ella are dragging me out to go shopping with my boy best friend Sam. I'm too lazy.

*the next morning*

"Get up Lola! You said you'd be ready by now!" I heard the familiar sound of my friend's voice. I swatted her away.

"Go away! I'm tired!" I groaned.

"Get up you lazy little- hey miss Belcher!" My mum walked into my room and pulled back the duvet.

"Hey Mia! Lola get your ass out of bed and get dressed your friends are waiting." My mum told me. I hate mornings! I pulled on my baggy jumper and a pair of black leggings and some socks. Then, I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and put on some mascara.

"You look beautiful Lola now let's go!"Ella said, walking in to my room, sounding as if she didn't mean a word of it other than the part about leaving. I grabbed my coat and walked out with Ella and Mia in front of me speed walking down the stairs. As I get down stairs I find Sam in the hallway waiting to leave.

"Morning sleepy," he laughs at me. Everyone assumes we go out but we don't we're just friends even if I did fancy him I'm not going to even try to act like we are in the same league. He's quite tall with brown hair and hazel coloured eyes and I know he's often at the gym. I'm normal height with long brown wavy hair and blue eyes but I don't workout. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either I'm just average. I slipped on my shoes and walked out of the house.

When we got there my main focus was coffee not because I like it but I still need to wake up properly.

"Where first?" Mia asked.

"Starbucks!" I almost shouted. Everyone just gave me strange looks while my friends laughed at me.

"Ok calm down Lola we'll go Starbucks then." Sam said as he grabbed my arm and made us link arms Mia joined Sam's other arm and Ella joined mine. We walked to Starbucks and everyone decides it's my turn to pay for other peoples drinks so I did. A mocha for me and Mia, a ice skinny latte for Ella and tea for Sam. When they hand me the drinks I had to balance 4 drinks as they ran out of the things that holds the drinks. My friends found it funny watching me struggle with the drinks. I noticed a group of people walk in but didn't attention as I was concentrating.

"Need help there love?" I heard a northern voice call out. I looked up and Louis Tomlinson and the rest of One Direction in front of me. I almost dropped all the drinks. Niall picked up two of the drinks.

"Where are you sitting then?" Harry said. I couldn't get any words out so I just pointed over to a table of my stunned friends and Sam who just acted like he didn't care. Niall put the two drinks on the table and smiled at me. Niall Horan smiled at ME!

"What's your name then?" He asked as he looked at the ground.

"...Lo...Lola. Lola Belcher" I said still trying to string together a sentence.

"Well I'm Niall, incase you didn't know, and this is Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn." He said pointing to the group of boys who just smiled and waved.

"This is Mia, Sam and Ella." I said finally.

"Hiya, well it's nice meeting you but we better leave before we get bombarded so here's my number maybe you should...errrrmmm...give me a call sometimes...I mean if you want." Niall said as he ran his hand through his perfect hair with one hand and handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Yeah, that will be great!" I almost shout. Shit. Don't come across as desperate or anything Lola. I can feel my cheeks go red.

"Bye Lola!" The boys say as they walk away from the table. Am I dreaming or was that real? Did I just meet Niall Horan? Did he just give me his number?

Two weeks have passed and me and Niall text everyday constantly! It is amazing! He's so funny and sweet it's cute. Last week I got a text from him asking if I wanted to go to dinner. Obviously, I said yes so tonight we are going to dinner. I feel sick with nerves. I haven't ever gone on a proper date my last boyfriend thought that he could treat me how he wanted so he did just that. But I'm over that now. So Niall is picking me up at 8pm so Ella and Mia are rushing over to help me get ready. I'm awful at that stuff. There's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs.

"AHHHHH! I can't believe that YOU and HIM...AHHH" Mia screams at me jumping up and down.

"Let's get you ready then" Ella said with a smile on her face and bags at her side full of make up and hair stuff.

"And our next item is worn by the fabulous Lola! She seems to be wearing and elegant yet sexy, white bodycon dress" Ella announced as I strutted into my room wearing one of Ella's dresses. Ella is amazing with fashion. I envy her really she's gorgeous with bright blue eyes and blond wavy hair down to her waist and she's slim. Boys adore her. Mia is pretty too. She has long, straight, black hair and beautiful green eyes that complement her skin tone.

"Amazing! Now sit down so I can sort out your hair and make up." Mia demanded. She Curled the ends of my long brown hair and put on some blusher on my cheeks and put some dark eye shadow on to bring out the blue in my eyes.

"My work here is done!" She said as she stepped back. Just in time too as the door bell went. Mia and Ella rushed down the stairs to open it. Great. They're my bestfriends but they're so embarrassing.

"So Niall where are you taking Lola then?" I heard Mia question him.

"Ermm...Harvester I really like it-" He got cut off by Ella.

"It's not too late you know? She wouldn't mind if you took me instead. Well...I mean she would get over it eventually." Ella said cheekily but I'm not sure if she's being serious so I grab my shoes and walk down the stairs.

"Wow! You look gorgeous!" Niall said and then went bright red and started looking at the ground. He's so cute.

"Thank you. You do too." I say as I put on my heels.

As soon as we got to The Harvester a girl straight away noticed Niall so we had to run into the restaurant. We were seated in a booth by the window. When the waitress came over she didn't seems to recognise Niall thankfully we ordered 2 lemonades and I got a tomato soup and Niall ordered ribs and chips. As the waitress gave us our drinks she explained to us that her shift had ended so a new waitress will be serving us our main course.

"Your friends seem really nice." Niall said politely. I couldn't help but burst out laughing at his comment.

"What?" Niall said beginning to laugh too.

"Are you kidding? Ella asked you to run off with her instead and Mia doesn't shut up. Don't get me wrong I love them but they can be idiots to say the least!" I said trying to stop laughing.

"No but she was only joking, right?" Niall said starting to sound concerned.

"To be honest I don't know!" I said giggling. The waitress came over to give us our food.

"OH MY GOD! It's Niall James Horan!" She screamed instantly dropping the food. The boiling hot food. Straight from the oven. All over my dress. I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes shut in hope to hide the pain in. It's scorching hot and I can feel it seeping through my dress and onto my bare legs. I could feel the tears run down my face. It feels like the soup has been sitting on my lap and burning my skin for hours but I know it's only been a matter of seconds.

"Lola!?" I heard Niall shout with concern in his voice.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry!" I heard her say as she grabbed a load of napkins and threw them on to my lap. I didn't give a shit if she was sorry. I was embarrassed, being burnt and wanted to cry my eyes out.

"Niall can you get me out of here please?" I said as I stood up.

"Sure thing babe just let me pay." He said.

"It's on the house! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience that she has caused you sir and miss." A fat man with a badge saying manager on it said whilst glaring at the waitress.