(=SEX=) Part one.

S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot, because that's the one you really want. ( =SEX=) Part 1

"No, Pierce please don't, I'm not ready" I whispered in his ear.

"Fucking hell Paige, we have been going out for what...four months now?" Pierce questioned angrily.

"Yeah bu-"

"You know what, don't worry about it. I'm leaving since you obviously don't want my company" He said then angrily stormed out of my room.

My parents are business people so they are hardly ever home and Peirce uses that to his advantage. 

This has been happening more frequently, he comes over, we laugh and have fun, start making out, and he wants to go further, I say no, he gets angry and then ends up leaving.

He has even hit me before.

Tears brimmed my eyes when I thought about it.

I loved him soo much and the thought of letting him go made my heart clench. But I couldn't help but think that he could just be using me because he wants me to have sex with him. I know I will have to sooner or later so he doesn't leave me. But the question is; I'm only 15, do I really want to lose my virginity yet?

I sat on my bed and sighed. My older brother, Zane probably won't be home until later so that leaves me in this house, alone and bored.

Zane is really over protective but doesn't mind Peirce. Zane is 17 while Peirce is 16, they are both on the football team and everyone thinks that Peirce is a really nice guy.

They don't know the other side of him though.

They just look at his well built body, wavy brown hair, and dark green eyes and think he is a perfect guy. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts because my phone was ringing.

"Hello" I answered, already knowing that it was Zane checking up on me.

"I will probably be home a bit late tonight, I met a hot chick called Candice" Zane said.

"No need to go into details, I will be fine" I said.

"Is Peirce with you?" He asked.

"No he had to go...home" I replied.

"Oh okay then, I will see you tomorrow" Zane said then hung up.

He prefers it when Peirce is with me, he thinks he can trust him and thinks he won't do anything stupid. Oh how wrong he is!

"Paige wake up" I heard Peirce whisper in my ear. He usually picks me up before school.

"Shit! What's the time?" I asked while jumping out of bed.

"You have ten minutes" He replied and I got up and took the fastest shower of my life. I didn't even bother wetting my hair.

I walked to my closet while dressed in a towel and put on a black, lacy bra and matching underwear, I then went to find the clothes that I had put on the end of my bed last night.

"Can you leave for a minute?" I asked Peirce nicely, but cringing at what happened last night.

"No, I love seeing your body" He whispered huskily in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have to get ready" I said while pushing him away from him. I heard him let out a frustrated sigh as I walked over to my clothes. 

I could feel his gaze on me as I was getting changed.

"What are you wearing" He asked angrily.

I was wearing a grey, black, white and red tartan miniskirt with a black tank-top.

"Clothes" I replied.

"I don't want other people looking at your body, put something else on" He demanded.

"Get out" I whispered.

"What?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"Get out" I said louder.

My cheek stung a second later, Peirce had slapped me.

"You can walk to school you stupid bitch" He said as he stormed angrily out of my room.

I tried to hold back the tears that were forcing themselves out of my eyes, but I couldn't, by the end of it my eyes were puffy and I looked like a mess.

I walked up to the bathroom mirror and tried not to think about the red handprint on my cheek. He had let his anger get the best of him. I didn't bother changing my clothes. He can get over it!

I did my make-up and surprisingly my foundation covered up the slap mark. I then grabbed my book bag and started my 20 minute walk to the school. I was NOT looking forward to getting there and seeing Peirce again.

Okay so I wanted to start another story, I'm also working on the other two right now so you might get more uploads tonight :D Comment, Vote, Fan <3

xxLittlexMissxBitchx