Giving [A Harry Styles Vampire Fanfiction]

Life is a funny thing.

There were times when it could be truly beautiful in guiding you to places you'd never thought could exist. It gave you second chances for whatever messed up choices you decided to make. There were also times when life took its time to twist you up and make every second of your day hell. Life was strange.

But destiny was stranger.

I screeched and flailed against my captors' hands as I was dragged across the polished marble floors. My wrists burned from where the iron dug into the skin, but I had the choice between bruises or death.  

I lost count of how many flights of stairs I was hauled up, but I do remember looking behind and seeing my blood and dirt paint the steps. My hair fell knotted in front of my face, tangling itself so that I only caught random flashes of vision. Nameless faces stared at me in, what... indifference?

But

If I wasn't already, I'm putting up the fight of my life right now. My shrieks could probably be heard outside of the kingdom as they only get louder the closer that we get to the doors.

One of the guards flings the doors wide open so that the entire throne room is visible. Had it been empty, I might have calmed down, but no such luck.

The five thrones that were gathered in a half circle were all occupied with each of the Vampire Lords. They abruptly stopped talking as my flailing body was dragged before them and some gazed at me with amusement in their eyes.

I was dropped unceremoniously on my knees in front of them while one guard continued to wrestle me into submission. Adrenaline coursed through my veins and my arms itched to break free, but the guard's grip was like iron.

I looked up to see five pairs of eyes staring intently down at me. Two pairs of brown eyes, two pairs of blue eyes, and one pair of emerald green eyes that seemed to pierce down into my soul.

The one in the middle spoke first. "My, My! Someone's been naughty!"

How did I get into this mess? Well, isn't that an interesting story?