CHAPTER 48: Words of Wisdom

i was feeling, so good i decided to upload two chapters, hope its fun, plz comment as always...

CHAPTER 48: Words of Wisdom.

In a few short minutes I was due to meet Ophelia, and of course Saber will be Saber, he wriggled his way out of going to her with me. The truth was I was nervous, and you could understand why, I was lying with Vaarien in a bed, in my bra, in her house…and I was scared like hell. Vaarien had said not to let her intimidate me, but I think I already was, from what I heard she wasn’t exactly a people person either.

But Vaarien had kept his word about seeing me before he left, that night before he came into my dreams. Everyone was asleep in all kinds of positions, all the girls were in my room because there weren’t too high on being by themselves in an unknown place.

“Hello Thaliah”, he said, but we were on a mountain.

“Hi”, I said, “Why are we on a mountain”, I asked.

“Well I really wanted to see you but to do that I will have to get pass your security, and I’m sure you don’t want me to have to encounter them”, he said.

“Okay, I’ll see you outside”, I said, then I awoke, I was in a sandwich between Tiana and Morganna, while Ketura was on the end. So I got up quietly and moved off the bed, I went in to the living room and was very surprised that Saber wasn’t there.

“Thaliah”, I heard a whisper, when I turned my head Vaarien was standing by the door.

 I was speechless, well I usually was when I saw him, he was so beautiful, and it was really hard to ignore him even now as he wore an all-white suit. It was the first time I has seen him in anything like that. His hair fell recklessly across his face and was as curly as ever, I don’t think I would ever become accustomed to how great looking he was.

“Hi”, I said.

“Do you know you snore”, he asked smiling.

“I do not snore”, I said as I walked towards him.

“You have no idea”, he said as he kissed me softly.

“You look really, um good”, I said.

“Is that what you really wanted to say”, he asked smiling.

“No but I’m afraid what I want to say shouldn’t be said in public”, I said, as he kissed me again.

“Saber said you should be leaving in two days, I should be back by then”, he said.

“Why does Lord Harcaryan want to see you”, I asked, looking at him.

“He wants to talk about where I stand in all of this, I suppose”, he said.

“And where do you stand”, I asked.

“I stand with you”, he said, looking at me intently.

“And when the dragon chooses”, I asked.

“I will still stand by you, Thaliah”, he said looking into my eyes, “Whatever, the dragons decide”. But I wasn’t so sure that would be the case, he would have to show his allegiance where ever his dragon’s was. I smiled at him, a painful one.

“You doubt my words”, he asked softly, but I didn’t answer.

“I told you there are always ways around these things, you mother locked me out from you once, and I would be damned if I didn’t have plan b and c, to get you back”, he said.

“Your dragon has the ultimate choice”, I said, it was the first time I was actually telling him all this, maybe I sounded desperate but I wanted it out so I could understand and he could too that the reality of what we were trying to achieve might be futile.